IV did it successfully

GOSLU68

didn't Ian Vouyakis make his big sop to jr gains avter going to big man camp?

Isn't that whatChris Heinrich did?

Who Pays?

How tall do you have to be?

I just can't see CR beoming the answer without some concentrated improvement in big vs big

Who Pays?

I just can't see CR beoming the answer without some concentrated improvement in big vs big

I remember reading that Heinrich went to the big man camp. Maybe Matt Baniak too.

If IV went, I just forgot about it, but I thought his jump from soph to jr year was in large part attributed to him playing in some tournament with the Greek junior national team in the summer before his junior year.

IV did not it was his summer of playing with the greek national team that transformed his "fleshy form" into his Junior year form.

Heinrich went to some big man camp.

you are both right in your recollection about IV playing in the summer league; I always wondered how he could do that but had to sit out a few games first year for being on some team's roster

real question is can CR make that jump? His few flashes are just a perfect minute at a time tease

you are both right in your recollection about IV playing in the summer league; I always wondered how he could do that but had to sit out a few games first year for being on some team's roster

real question is can CR make that jump? His few flashes are just a perfect minute at a time tease

He goes to Big Man Camp every day at practice with Rick. Ask Michael Doleac how he liked it.

Who Pays?

Both Heinrich and Baniak went to Pete Newell's Big Man Camp out on the West coast. For this they have to pay for but remember both Baniak and Heinrich went to very expensive private high schools so I don't think these kids parents were hurting.

IV played several summers with the Greek Nat Team. Recall how exhausted IV would look when he showed up for school in the Fall and if he would recover. He always bounced back. Also, with IV, he did not really become a force in the paint till the 2nd semester of his sophomore year. If you remember Frerichs got hurt, IV went in and everyone was astonished how he changed and how good he was. From then on he was the starting center. Many of the BOO Birds who dominate the board used to call him during his freshman year the reincarnation of Paul Nondas.

GOSLU68 .... your continued belief in JJ having an outside shot and now CR developing into a credible big man is admirale. Kind of like Ralphie and his wishes for a Red Rdyer BB rife or even Linus in his continued enthusiasm for the Great Pumpkin. Ralphie got his, Linus is still waiting.

I hope you're Ralphie.