Moser on 590

ACE

Moser is on 590 right now. He's coming back on soon. I think Majerus will be on 101.1 next hour, so Billikens everywhere.

Moser mentioned that Barnett is like Lisch. He competes hard every possesion. He's a gritty all-around player. Who is the troll who said Barnett was just a jump shooter? He praised Evans. He said McCall and Mitchell could definitely play at the same time. Mentioned that they are still recruiting, just in case, but there are currently are no openings. He praised Cody for his improvement on the defensive end before he got hurt. He's excited about Loe's potential. He's getting used to he speed of the game.

Maybe I missed it, but has Cody had his operation? It wasn't obvious on Tuesday that there was anything wrong with his arm the way he was cheering the team. If he had an operation, wouldn't the arm be in a cast? If he is scheduled for an operation, why wait?

Maybe I missed it, but has Cody had his operation? It wasn't obvious on Tuesday that there was anything wrong with his arm the way he was cheering the team. If he had an operation, wouldn't the arm be in a cast? If he is scheduled for an operation, why wait?

Yes, I think he said that Cody has had his operation.

Moser is on 590 right now. He's coming back on soon. I think Majerus will be on 101.1 next hour, so Billikens everywhere.

Moser mentioned that Barnett is like Lisch. He competes hard every possesion. He's a gritty all-around player. Who is the troll who said Barnett was just a jump shooter? He praised Evans. He said McCall and Mitchell could definitely play at the same time. Mentioned that they are still recruiting, just in case, but there are currently are no openings. He praised Cody for his improvement on the defensive end before he got hurt. He's excited about Loe's potential. He's getting used to he speed of the game.

Haha, I would be that troll you're referring to and again, a trusted insider told me how he doesn't play great D in practice and he doesn't drive that much. People are so quick to throw this troll term out there just because of opinions/statements that are different than those of the board and that aren't meant to incite mass panic/backlash. I've never said anything that was meant to be inflammatory. Okay, Moser and Majerus said different, I was just merely stating what I was told, I am obviously not at practice everyday. If I see Barnett playing tough D, I'll punch my source in the face and call them a blind idiot, or maybe JB doesn't play D in practice too much because he's not playing, but acts completely different in games. geez

Haha, I would be that troll you're referring to and again, a trusted insider told me how he doesn't play great D in practice and he doesn't drive that much. People are so quick to throw this troll term out there just because of opinions/statements that are different than those of the board and that aren't meant to incite mass panic/backlash. I've never said anything that was meant to be inflammatory. Okay, Moser and Majerus said different, I was just merely stating what I was told, I am obviously not at practice everyday. If I see Barnett playing tough D, I'll punch my source in the face and call them a blind idiot, or maybe JB doesn't play D in practice too much because he's not playing, but acts completely different in games. geez

I should have said either a troll or a guy who needs to find a better "trusted insider."

Majerus talked about jucos. No surprise, but he said he generally doesn't recruit many. It is difficult to get them into school. He mentioned that state schools will accept a D from a juco, SLU won't accept it. It's also difficult to match up majors and it sometimes takes them a while to adjust to D1 and by that time, they don't have much eligibility left. He also said the better players now tend to go to prep school instead of juco.