bowling green game thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really he has been one of the only bright spots in this time of darkness.

These Cheerleaders stink. I hate to be so negative but they just kinda' go through the motions. They are supposed to have Pep. I blame it on coaching.

Really he has been one of the only bright spots in this time of darkness.

These Cheerleaders stink. I hate to be so negative but they just kinda' go through the motions. They are supposed to have Pep. I blame it on coaching.

The top two were suspended for lascivious behavior. Clearly, that has negatively affected the squad.

I've watched several games this year where teams run a full court press against us. Then when we break it we slow down and let them set up a zone defense. I realize we do not want to play an up tempo game and therefore don't want to force things. However, this tactic seems incredibly stupid to me. There is basically no negative consequenses for opposing teams to press against us.

exactly the drawback of the press is if it is broken it should result in an easy basket

however, there are no easy baskets for this team.

I didn't even notice he was gone. The sound has been out but i didn't really hear it mentioned either. I am also watching the Rose Bowl so I might've missed it if they did mention it.

Watching these games on TV, you get a little bit different perspective. It almost seems like the Bills play in slow motion or spend too much time thinking about everything they are going to do. There is a little bit of hesitancy with almost everything they do on offense like they are afraid to screw up. This almost always leads to them screwing up. It is incredibly frustrating.