Bills by 17 over BGSU

The Wiz

"They saw the blood coming out and I think they were a little scared. We never recovered. We kind of played scared and tentative. Their minds were somewhere else the last 10 minutes of the game.'' Porter Mosier. Um what...Up 6 when Majerus left. Garbage accessment of the team, Porter. This guy is supposed to take the reigns after RM has left. Well we got a preview.

"They saw the blood coming out and I think they were a little scared. We never recovered. We kind of played scared and tentative. Their minds were somewhere else the last 10 minutes of the game.'' Porter Mosier. Um what...Up 6 when Majerus left. Garbage accessment of the team, Porter. This guy is supposed to take the reigns after RM has left. Well we got a preview.

good point. he hasn't done well in his 2 outings this year. but there's a lot more to being coach than during the game.

Thank you!! His record has proven that he isn't a very good in game coach. If he can't win at Illinois State, he sure as hell won't win for us.

For the record I do like him as an assistant coach.

If BGSU is atrocious, what does that make us?

It makes us atrocious this game.

When Coach K's teams from Duke screw up, his advice is ....move on to the next play.

We should use a similar strategy.... move on to the next game.