Where are they now..

BLIKNS

In don`t think I had seen this,but Jeff Reid transferred to Washburn. Jon Smith to Ohio.

Seen Femi`s not listed on the roster,is he still going to school at SLU?

In don`t think I had seen this,but Jeff Reid transferred to Washburn. Jon Smith to Ohio.

Seen Femi`s not listed on the roster,is he still going to school at SLU?

As I understood it, Femi was going to remain in school at SLU, he just couldn't continue playing due to injury. In such a circumstance, the former player keeps their scholarship, but it doesn't count against the team's scholarship limit.

• 1 month later...

Former SLU recruit, Will Clyburn, although he did not look good Friday night, is averaging 20 plus points for Utah in his first season there. At 6'6", he seldomed rebounded and stayed on the perimeter most of the time. Utah lost the game. We have enough big men who do that. I agree with what Nate said. We are better off with Evans for four years than Clyburn for two years.

Former SLU recruit, Will Clyburn, although he did not look good Friday night, is averaging 20 plus points for Utah in his first season there. At 6'6", he seldomed rebounded and stayed on the perimeter most of the time. Utah lost the game. We have enough big men who do that. I agree with what Nate said. We are better off with Evans for four years than Clyburn for two years.

right now DE looks like the freshmen who deserves more minutes

I would take Clyburn on our team in a heartbeat. He would be our best player for sure. He is averaging a 19 and 9 while shooting 43% from three. Put him out there with MM and KC and we have a very solid backcourt. Plus, he would take a lot of pressure off of RL and CR and the other bigs.

I would take Clyburn on our team in a heartbeat. He would be our best player for sure. He is averaging a 19 and 9 while shooting 43% from three. Put him out there with MM and KC and we have a very solid backcourt. Plus, he would take a lot of pressure off of RL and CR and the other bigs.

I would take Clyburn too. However, it seems we were recruiting both of them and Clyburn kept us waiting. Evans knew he wanted to come here so we signed him. It would be good to have both but, I do not know whether we wanted both. Nate knows more about the situation. I know he was surprised Clyburn signed with Utah. One other thing, Clyburn wanted to redshirt and I believe we wanted him to play immediately.

I would take Clyburn too. However, it seems we were recruiting both of them and Clyburn kept us waiting. Evans knew he wanted to come here so we signed him. It would be good to have both but, I do not know whether we wanted both. Nate knows more about the situation. I know he was surprised Clyburn signed with Utah. One other thing, Clyburn wanted to redshirt and I believe we wanted him to play immediately.

We could have had both Evans and Clyburn. Evans signed in the fall and we were still recruiting Clyburn in the spring. Sounds like a heck of a player. Just another kick in the gut.

Guest BillikenReport

We could have had both Evans and Clyburn. Evans signed in the fall and we were still recruiting Clyburn in the spring. Sounds like a heck of a player. Just another kick in the gut.

Clyburn was one of SLU's top targets and had several opportunities to commit to the Billikens if he wanted to.

Instead of waiting months for Clyburn I believe the staff offered Evans, who if anyone remembers was the first commitment for that recruiting class. That helped lead to McCall committing and got the ball rolling with the rest of the recruiting class. Rob Loe and Jordair Jett committed in the spring and Jake Barnett, who some consider the top recruit in the class, committed not long after.

If you want another "Where are they now?" I'll offer up Jesse Perry at Arizona:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ariz/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/cumulative-stats.pdf

He is averaging 4.9 points and 4.3 rebounds and is eighth on the team in minutes per game.

Nate, the other Aussie-is he a guard or big?

We desperately need a rebounder who is quick.

Clyburn was one of SLU's top targets and had several opportunities to commit to the Billikens if he wanted to.

Instead of waiting months for Clyburn I believe the staff offered Evans, who if anyone remembers was the first commitment for that recruiting class. That helped lead to McCall committing and got the ball rolling with the rest of the recruiting class. Rob Loe and Jordair Jett committed in the spring and Jake Barnett, who some consider the top recruit in the class, committed not long after.

We're we still in Clyburn's top 3 in the spring, after we had already signed Evans.