breaking news

When a chick asks me the status of our dating relationship (The DTR- Define the relationship)...I always give her the "silent verbal" commitment.

that's a surprise to me, i didn't think you dated, i thought you worked all of the time. Besides that I thought you were already spoken for.

Ace, I'm pretty sure this entire thread is pure sarcasm.

It is believed in some circles (and I'm one of them) that back in the day BS got a silent verbal from Thompson but didn't want to publicize it because, presumably, it could scare off some other juco bigs we were recruiting at the time.

I'm all for the Loe hype and believe he will be a great addition, but people are getting ahead of themselves based primarily on media folk repeating the same news we've heard for a few days now. Until something more formal is announced from a Nate or P-Diddy, nothing is done.

Also, people shouldn't forget what day it is today...

Ah, now I remember. The infamous "silent verbal" along with the "saving scholarships" era. I had blocked it out. Too painful.

Yes, I "date" your daughter.

she told me she said hello to you at joe Davalo's wedding, but that you were too busy with the guys. Besides that, she knows way too much about KC and basketball than to have any real interest in a Creatine jobber.