Ellis

Any word on Cody Ellis's shooting arm. If you watch the video at the 12:00 mark of the second half his shot was short and he grabed his shooting arm in obvious pain. :(

Any word on Cody Ellis's shooting arm. If you watch the video at the 12:00 mark of the second half his shot was short and he grabed his shooting arm in obvious pain. :(

Announcer on HDNet mentioned it... said it looked like his shoulder was hurting.

Aren't you the doctor, DrKelsey?

No, as I have previously stated on several occassions, my initials are D and R and my last name is Kelsey. Several posters have refered to me as Doctor and I enjoy the reference but I am not a Doctor or smarter than a fifth grader. Just curious. :(

No, as I have previously stated on several occassions, my initials are D and R and my last name is Kelsey. Several posters have refered to me as Doctor and I enjoy the reference but I am not a Doctor or smarter than a fifth grader. Just curious. :(

I am a doctor, and I know many who probably have not progressed emotionally past the fifth grade.

mhg

Any word on Cody Ellis's shooting arm. If you watch the video at the 12:00 mark of the second half his shot was short and he grabed his shooting arm in obvious pain. :huh:

It did look like he tweaked it a bit. At first though, I thought he was playing up that he hit on the arm when he shot it. The ball left his hand very ugly-like. I thought he got hit on the arm, but after he ran down flexing his arm--apparently he just tweaked it somehow. All seemed to be ok though. He scored several times after that point. All of his points came late in the game. He even shot another 3 late that just rimmed out. So, I think he is fine. Maybe just a minor stinger (pinched nerve) or something. Who knows for sure--with the physicality of last night's game it could have been anything and happened at anytime.

Any word on Cody Ellis's shooting arm. If you watch the video at the 12:00 mark of the second half his shot was short and he grabed his shooting arm in obvious pain. :huh:

I noticed him reach for it on two different occasions after he shot.

I noticed him reach for it on two different occasions after he shot.

Yeah I noticed it too. He hurt his elbow right before the Dayton game, if you remember he was wearing a sleeve on his arm that game. It wouldnt shock me if he wore it again tomorrow night.