Pathetic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd half of it, for sure.

That second half was the most frustrated I have ever been with Majerus.

Why is Kwamain on the bench when we are in a scoring drought?

Terrible management of timeouts.

At some point Willie has to man up and make his free throws. If you wanna be the man, you gotta man up.

Yeah blame the game on the refs......

Get real.

Refs were fine.

Everybody but Willie (Yeah I know Im singling guys out but its true) did not play well. Oh and Cory did a good job. Everybody else was pitiful.

That second half was the most frustrated I have ever been with Majerus.

Why is Kwamain on the bench when we are in a scoring drought?

Terrible management of timeouts.

At some point Willie has to man up and make his free throws. If you wanna be the man, you gotta man up.

Didn't understand the KM thing. at.all.

I thought JJ had a pretty decent game.

I guess he wasn't bad, but I wouldn't go as far as good. I think we got out-coached too.

Also, I know we like to run our offenses, but there is nothing wrong with driving to the basket.

I guess he wasn't bad, but I wouldn't go as far as good. I think we got out-coached too.

Also, I know we like to run our offenses, but there is nothing wrong with driving to the basket.

His jumper was off, but he was one of the few driving to the hoop and creating. Especially like when he bounced it off the defender's back.

His jumper was off, but he was one of the few driving to the hoop and creating. Especially like when he bounced it off the defender's back.

Yeah at least he tried to get to the rim. But hes 5'8" so it doesnt always work.

hahahahah that 'little *****' ###### all over your defense. Enjoy the loss. Go Owls!

I'll admit he hit some big time shots.....He also got away with some travels that were called fouls, but that's just part of the game......Like we said, too bad we didn't show up tonight or else we would have come away with a big W.....We gave our worst effort in about 6 games and lost by 6....pretty good in my opinion...

JJ had a terrible game ill advised shots the turnover. He should have been benched. God I miss Femi.

Gary had a terrible game. Seriously Mods, stick true to the "for the fans" part of this board.

That is the only way you can describe the second half.

Who's gonna disagree?

Against the 16th ranked team in the country we did not hit shots, we played poorly and the refs were awful yet we were right there with a minute to go if Willie hits the two free throws. Of course if it frustrating to lose but you and BLEEDBLUEGARY can kiss my a$$ if you are going to rip this team. They played hard and they never gave up. I am sick to my stomach of fair weather fans.

Refs were fine.

Strongly disagree. What exactly is traveling in the modern era? What is traveling in the A-10?

Last week against Xavier we saw the slide on the floor not called, and a circus shot go in the basket on the play.

Tonight we saw a Temple player walk backwards with the ball, take steps with both feet, without dribbling- and no call.

I'm not saying the refs necessarily cost SLU this game, but they were typical A-10.

SLU's scoring droughts in both halves cost SLU this important and winnable game. We used to call those the Billiken Lull, and it's been a staple of SLU Basketball for decades.

I echo that I don't understand why Kwamain Mitchell was on the bench in the 3rd part (of 4) of the second half, somewhere between the 10 and 5 minute marks, and for quite a long time.

Here's hoping Majerus doesn't preemptively take SLU out of CBI or CIT consideration because the NIT is no slam dunk whatsoever for SLU. SLU is on the bubble for the NIT, and these home court losses hurt that RPI.

SLU's RPI is now 93 per the calculation at warrennolan.com. Regrettably that is CBI/CIT range, not NIT. So let's not take ourselves out of post-season play with another pronouncement like last year. This team deserves to play in a post-season tournament. And the experience will be good for next year.

Also that A-10 Tournament will not be a true neutral court. Atlantic City is a de facto home court for Temple.