Confident, disciplined team NOBODY wants to play

pooch1918

They are playing great but if some coach or writer votes them into the top 25 because of a win at UMASS they need to have their vote taken away.

Beat Xavier and they will be getting close but some of the early season terrible losses will keep them out unless they do something spectacular

Who was it who said earlier this week that ESPN's Andy Katz was going to be in attendance at today's game?

If so, he already seems to be picking up what we're putting down, and if he saw this win in person, then I'd expect a mention or two on espn.com sometime this week probably before the Xavier game.

Who was it who said earlier this week that ESPN's Andy Katz was going to be in attendance at today's game?

If so, he already seems to be picking up what we're putting down, and if he saw this win in person, then I'd expect a mention or two on espn.com sometime this week probably before the Xavier game.

The crowd was so sparse at the UMass game you would think that the cameras would have eventually scrolled over Andy. He must have been hiding really well. But yes I agree I will be scanning ESPN.com for a possible SLU mention from Andy.