Can we sell out Saturday?

slu101

i just did a ticket search and best available is saying section 201 (upper deck corner behind the band) row M (2nd row from the top).

that means pretty much all that is left is ends up high. we should be close to sell out by game time imo.

I was in the areana today around noon to pick up a couple and they still had some $12 tickets. I didn't ask about the others up high.

There were several people in the ticket area, but they were all buying 'Madea's Big Happy Family' tickets..... :lol:

Well, if we roll off some big home wins here, hopefully next year we won't have any 'issues' selling games out. Winning will do a lot. It's getting closer and closer.

Well, if we roll off some big home wins here, hopefully next year we won't have any 'issues' selling games out. Winning will do a lot. It's getting closer and closer.

On Earl Austin's website, he is calling for Bills fans to sell out the games for the rest of the season. He was also calling for sellouts at the end of their broadcast after the St. Joe's game. I'm bringing four people to the next five home games. I told them not to accept my tickets unless they were ready to get really loud. I'm ready.

bad boyz for life

On Earl Austin's website, he is calling for Bills fans to sell out the games for the rest of the season. He was also calling for sellouts at the end of their broadcast after the St. Joe's game. I'm bringing four people to the next five home games. I told them not to accept my tickets unless they were ready to get really loud. I'm ready.

bad boyz for life

haha word

about to go down to uncle bills.. then to soulard for a fun day of festivities... will be back for the game... we are going to be one rowdy student section today....

You should make your way down here!

Box, you are right - I need to make it down there and am sorry I can't be for this week, I will be watching at home on the U. I did by my season tix for this year even though I live in Chicago so that is one less ticket that needs to be sold. The guys I share my tix with I know will be bringing someone to the game in my place!

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

Sweet, at least there will be one sweater vest at the Fetz.

Clairvoyant post - she's a cop and wears a kevlar vest when on duty; dad is a former SLU season ticket holder and is returning to town and the SLU family with one of my tickets the rest of this year.