GAME BALL?

bsheldon

False. Fictional characters. You might be thinking of my main man, Jon Smif.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I would be tempted to give the Mr. Congeniality award to KC if you watched him several times in the game have a huge smile as he completed a difficult pass or drained a basket; Willie usually gets these with no competition but the 49ers had two low center of gravity bigs that kept him out of range and afraid to jump hook as they would be underneath him when possible.

Jon Smith's evil twin. Jon Smith played in the Billikens' first 16 games. John Smith showed up yesterday and put up 15 points.

I do believe this Jon Smif showed up at BGSU as well. Seemed to be the only person who could score field goals in the first half. I do want to see this evil twin more often :)

Where were you during the game?

Walking in a winter wonderland. Went on a hike w/ some friends who were in town, out of cell phone range. Thought we'd be back earlier, but caught the last OT via ESPN mobile when back in service. Really pissed off everyone in the car w/ me screaming at my phone to update faster. Tough loss.