Earl Austin Jr. calls out billikens.com

Earl Austin Jr. calls out Billikens fans, including posters at billikens.com, in his blog.

We really have to be very resourceful to pull this one out tonight. I think the home crowd must bring their A-Game tonight as well. If you are coming to the game tonight, be prepared to have no voice left when you leave the arena. Tonight is not the night to just sit on your hands and observe the game as if you are in the movie theatre. I'd love to hear constant noise from start to finish.

This is going to be a struggle. Your Billikids are facing a little adversity tonight with an undefeated regional rival in your house and your team leader not in the lineup tonight. You can help make up some of the difference with your "presence." Yes, you can have a big impact on tonight's game from start to finish. For all of my friends on the Billiken Board who read this blog regularly. It's time to really, really bring it tonight. If you're bringing a friend to the game, tell them it's time to bring it as well. You don't have to wait for Willie's first dunk to bring the noise. Make it happen before the opening tip.

The Chaifetz Arena is your home court as well and you have to fight like hell to protect it tonight as much as the eight young men who will be wearing the white uniforms tonight.

i brought it as hard as i could and the rest of those gotdamn bastards sat on their hands as per usual. gotdamn pathetic.

No doubt there was issues with our student section but do the rest of our fans have no PRIDE? If the opposing team fans came out and was outcheering our fans, why are they not cheering louder? I know some of you were, but what about those who weren't? Ridiculous...