Earl's new blog

p diddy

I was reading the St. Louis American today and noticed at the end of Earl Austin's column that he has a new basketball blog called stlouisbasketball.com. I took a look at it and he has a mixture of high school, college and NBA stuff on it. He has a write up of the Bills first preseason game, and a little something on Larry the Legend. He's even got something on Brad's debut last night against McKendree and some recruiting news. Looks like something that I will try to follow on a daily basis. Might be worth checking out.

I was reading the St. Louis American today and noticed at the end of Earl Austin's column that he has a new basketball blog called stlouisbasketball.com. I took a look at it and he has a mixture of high school, college and NBA stuff on it. He has a write up of the Bills first preseason game, and a little something on Larry the Legend. He's even got something on Brad's debut last night against McKendree and some recruiting news. Looks like something that I will try to follow on a daily basis. Might be worth checking out.

Anyone have a link? Love EA Jr.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let people know, Earl's blog has been added to the News Aggregator. If he posts something with the word Billikens in it, a link should appear on the front page within 15 minutes.

Steve, shouldn't you put a disclaimer to warn some of your other posters here that Earl occassionaly posts about Mizzou basketball? I wouldn't want some of them to be exposed to that without warning. It might cause severe emotional distress. :rolleyes:

Steve, shouldn't you put a disclaimer to warn some of your other posters here that Earl occassionaly posts about Mizzou basketball? I wouldn't want some of them to be exposed to that without warning. It might cause severe emotional distress. :rolleyes:

Wow, talk about grasping at straws.

I could create a Taj specific freak out filter. ;)

Just to let people know, Earl's blog has been added to the News Aggregator. If he posts something with the word Billikens in it, a link should appear on the front page within 15 minutes.

I'm very glad you did this. After only a few posts, I've come to the conclusion that Earl's blog is the best place for Billikens coverage and analysis. Timmerman does a decent job with the PD stories and his blog, but Earl's analysis of the games IMO is much better. Earl's previews are the best around as well. So far this season Timmerman hasn't given us much in terms of previews, but Earl's are very good.