Caller asks Brad who his PG is next year

I think Polk is "qualified" ... at least as qualified as a high school kid could be .. his Vashon squad has traveled the nation to play some of the best teams over the past 4 years .. he has held up .. i think we'll be okay .. i actually think we'll be quite suprised ..

DP will create more than our guards have this year .. that should aid Reggie ..

do you guys think Polk will be able to penetrate on the college level? .. is his knee 100%? .. has he lost quickness?

That's an eye opening comment from UB. Maybe my comment that UB trusts freshmen about as much as a paroled felon was too harsh. Then again, Brad just might think our situation at PG is so dire for next year that he'd play a solid paroled felon from Barton CC ... if we could just get one qualified at SLU.

My family and I went to the banquet; Anthony Drejaj sat at our table (he was entertaining). It was my first time attending the event, and I thought it was well-done and a lot of fun. Ramsey did a nice job emceeing. Woolard and the university provost both spoke--and both implied that the arena project was underway. Soderberg gave a very entertaining talk and provided comments about each player, albeit frank and honest comments. Fisher and Sloan shared the best defensive player award. Sloan won the most inspirational player award. Varner won the scholar-athlete award (with a 4.0), and Fisher and Bryant shared the MVP award.

While I have not seen DP play, several folks that have say he is right where he was as a Soph which is great news for our Bills. I think that few people will question that we have a player manning the PG that is legit for the next 4 years. Sure he will make some Frosh mistakes but overall I am thrilled that Coach Soderberg is ready to turn things over to Polk next year.