favorite player so far....1st round

DoctorB

o yeah, almost forgot: favorite player so far.

Ben Woodside was also a lot of fun to watch, with 37 points for North Dakota State. great kid, reminded me of the guard at Drake last year. tough as nails.

also liked the kid at Siena, nailing the 3's at the end.

Ben Woodside was also a lot of fun to watch, with 37 points for North Dakota State. great kid, reminded me of the guard at Drake last year. tough as nails.

Woodside was who I was thinking we I saw the thread title.

Pettigrew from WKU would have looked pretty good in a Biliken uniform.

There have been some incredibly interesting moments. The dueling games with O State and Wisconsin going into overtime with shot after amazing shot was great to watch.

I found the very short guard for American the most interesting and exciting player so far but Woodside was great as well.

There have been some incredibly interesting moments. The dueling games with O State and Wisconsin going into overtime with shot after amazing shot was great to watch.

I found the very short guard for American the most interesting and exciting player so far but Woodside was great as well.

Speaking of very short, did you see that 5'3 guard from SFA? He was listed at 5'3 but they said he was closer to 5'1.

I really enjoyed Woodside as echoed by several others. Also, Mendez-Valdez from Western Kentucky has been really fun to watch - real scrappy player.

The little known player that I have enjoyed watching the most, however, was Larry Sanders from VCU. The kid is everything we hope Willie will be next year. He's 6'9" 205 pounds. After having stats a little worse than Willie in his freshman year, he really turned into a big star this year averaging 11.3 points and 8.6 boards a game. By the end of the year he was just dominant. In their conference championship game against George Mason he scored 18 points, pulled down 20 boards, and had 7 blocks. Seeing him against UCLA, if Willie can turn himself into the presence that Larry Sanders was at the end of this year we are in great shape.