A positive Billikens post on Tigerboard

Honestly I kind of like hearing what MU fans have to say.

Its amazing to me the way they look at SLU. Its as if they are talking about a DII team.

The MU fan's arrogance, stupidity, and short term memory is intresting to me.

I know thats this does not apply to all MU fans but it does fit a lot of them, especially the more vocal ones.

However, some of my best friends are MU grads and almost all of them have gone to SLU games with me and root for SLU as their 1A team

Honestly I kind of like hearing what MU fans have to say.

Its amazing to me the way they look at SLU. Its as if they are talking about a DII team.

The MU fan's arrogance, stupidity, and short term memory is intresting to me.

I know thats this does not apply to all MU fans but it does fit a lot of them, especially the more vocal ones.

However, some of my best friends are MU grads and almost all of them have gone to SLU games with me and root for SLU as their 1A team

Interestingly enough, that thread on tigerboard had the exact same evolution as threads here about Mizzou. Perhaps we're more alike than you realize...

Interestingly enough, that thread on tigerboard had the exact same evolution as threads here about Mizzou. Perhaps we're more alike than you realize...

Do you have to click on each individual post to read it, or is there a way to open them all up at once

you can change the settings to show all the posts in a thread at once, it's very customizable.

Thanks, I can't see where to do it. I probably need to register and don't want to bother. I can read you're arogant ... no you are threads regarding Mizzou on Bills.com

Really? I've not seen that.

Yeah i might be experiencing foot in mouth right now as I hadn't tried to do it since the redesign. Before they changed the look you could show the whole thread on one page, but now that option doesn't seem to be there. I emailed nick about it.