Official GDT: SLU vs. St. FreshFruitsAndVegetables

jimbofive

21 Lisch, Kevin........ g 3-13 1-6 6-7 1 3 4 2 13 3 3 0 1 36

3 for thirteen????? 1-6 from three?????? Senior??????

I am disapointed!!!!

I Know he's everyones hero but he's better than this!! Right?????

i KNOW I am picking on our future Billiken Hall of Famer!!!!!!

But Is anyone else as let down as I am.

If Kevin and Tommie don't make it to the post season it will be their own fault not the fact that they didn't have a supporting cast recruited during the last four years. No more excuses. Play well or go home.

We will be better next year because the young ones will not fail. JMHO ;)

I feared this letdown. The seniors really needed to show the way and they didn't. Let's hope they bring their best in the conference tourney. Disappointed that the Bills won't sneak into the top 4. On the plus side, I think this team really needs a rest. A week off to prepare for the Dukes.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feared this letdown. The seniors really needed to show the way and they didn't. Let's hope they bring their best in the conference tourney. Disappointed that the Bills won't sneak into the top 4. On the plus side, I think this team really needs a rest. A week off to prepare for the Dukes.

You think RM who loves practice will be easy on them for a week after the way they played! Ha! Hang on to your a##. I wouldm\n't want to be at practice this week. But, will it do any good? Will our seniors check out early or will they bust their buts to prove they are worthy of all the praise they have received?

At least the freshmen are getting a lesson on how not to play when they are seniors!

Normally I am a possitive person but I can't suppress my disapointment. Received my order forms for the post season and now I wonder why I should even send it in.

Sad. ;)

bash TL and/or KL thread ... It's getting much harder to call either of you "great".

Neither one are great, obviously. The weird thing is how KL, a much, much, much better player than TL, came into the season fat and out of shape, a state which has been largely uncommented on. He has been better recently, but his attempt at adding muscle was an overall calamity.

TL is a drifter.

Neither one are great, obviously. The weird thing is how KL, a much, much, much better player than TL, came into the season fat and out of shape, a state which has been largely uncommented on. He has been better recently, but his attempt at adding muscle was an overall calamity.

TL is a drifter.

When you're in the top 10 of points, rebounds, and assists, you have to be doing something right.

I wasn't hearing any of this talk after the Dayton or Richmond games.

It was a BAD, HORRIBLE, AWFUL GAME, GET OVER IT.

TL is a drifter.

I beg to differ. I saw Lisch running track during the summer, while I was on the track, so I got to see him close up. He was in great shape and had good muscle definition.

I can understand the URI away loss, a pretty good team and at least the Bills played hard.

I can understand the games with Kent State, Detroit and Depaul, season was early and the freshmen needed time to adjust.

No excuses for last night. That was pure crap we witnessed. Missed free throws, I lost count on how many 3pt air balls that we threw up, and the defense, what defense. I am afraid to look at the box score and see how many offensive rebs the Bonnies got that resulted in put backs.

I like to be a fly on the wall at practice this afternoon. I hope Rick gives it to them and maybe they can salvage this season with a win in Pittsburgh. These guys can do it and show the strength and mental toughness they showed in Richmond.

I can understand the URI away loss, a pretty good team and at least the Bills played hard.

I can understand the games with Kent State, Detroit and Depaul, season was early and the freshmen needed time to adjust.

No excuses for last night. That was pure crap we witnessed. Missed free throws, I lost count on how many 3pt air balls that we threw up, and the defense, what defense. I am afraid to look at the box score and see how many offensive rebs the Bonnies got that resulted in put backs.

I like to be a fly on the wall at practice this afternoon. I hope Rick gives it to them and maybe they can salvage this season with a win in Pittsburgh. These guys can do it and show the strength and mental toughness they showed in Richmond.

We deserved to lose that game worse than we did. Every aspect of our play was atrocious. Can you imagine if we played that way against a team that was better than us? We'd have been in the national news again. Kid gloves have to come off. I know that the opposing team's game plan is always going to be to stop TL and KL first, but there's no excuse for the drop-off in results from those two. We are a bunch of LOSERS on the road. Plain and simple. And KM, 4-10 from the line? Get a job.

OH. And check out Hall's stats for last game on ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=41507

Big whopping DNP for him. That's because the Dark Prince played in his stead, like I said. Must suck to give up your soul for lent... Kid is a piece of ###### shooter by the looks of it, I don't understand why he didn't catch an elbow across the mouth from Conklin after he scored 10 straight on us just rampaging across the lane. Ugggggggh, that game pissed me off. :angry: