SLU at URi

BillikenTX

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Foul situation = 15 for SLU 4 for RI.

I'm sorry but that is just about impossible. Look for the refs to even it out in the last 10 minutes of the game once its out of hand.

this happens every game. its not the refs. granted they are bad, but its on both ends. we just aren't agressive enough. its in poor taste to think we are losing because of the refs. RI is shooting awful from 3, from the FT line, everywhere. we are just playing like garbage.

disappointing but there's still time. we need lisch and liddell to heat up.

this happens every game. its not the refs. granted they are bad, but its on both ends. we just aren't agressive enough. its in poor taste to think we are losing because of the refs. RI is shooting awful from 3, from the FT line, everywhere. we are just playing like garbage.

OMG we can't even make a layup. PATHETIC.

Tommie misses easy transition layup...ugghhhhhhh...I wish RI was shooting well so losing this one wouldn't be as painful. They are trying to keep us in the game, but we are keeping ourselves out of it.

Not true. The foul situation in most games is fairly even. It is decidedly not so today. There have been some really poor charge calls on our guys. Change 3 of those and you are probably looking at a 5-6 point swing. We'd be right in this thing.

Tommie misses easy transition layup...ugghhhhhhh...I wish RI was shooting well so losing this one wouldn't be as painful. They are trying to keep us in the game, but we are keeping ourselves out of it.

Seems like there have been about 5 plays today where we missed layups or wide open threes only to have RI come down and make a shot in transition on the other end. Each one of those is a 4 point swing.

Brett we don't need you shooting three's try playing around the basket.

Disagree hit a couple more and open up the middle they have tocome out to defend and we can get offensive put backs.

Take all the seniors off the floor and play the kids, sick of seeing seniors throw the ball away all day today.

I know I am crazy but just can't watch much more of this crap.