I would hope that Kevin's shot would stop

brianstl

All the talk about Kevin quiting on the team or having his spirit broken by Majerus. You don't make that shot when you have quit on your team or have had your spirit broke by your coach.

You also don't smile and skip around with excitement like he did all game long. That other stuff is beyond overplayed. His struggles were shared between himself and the coach. That isn't a one way street either way although agenda driven people will take their sides and positions.

You also don't smile and skip around with excitement like he did all game long. That other stuff is beyond overplayed. His struggles were shared between himself and the coach. That isn't a one way street either way although agenda driven people will take their sides and positions.

Honestly, I never thought KL was having a problem with RM. Just that he was struggling with adjusting his play to meet the expectations. He has really started to turn up his play lately.

Honestly, I never thought KL was having a problem with RM. Just that he was struggling with adjusting his play to meet the expectations. He has really started to turn up his play lately.

I don't agree with this at all. No one (on this board) really knows why KL has struggled at times this year, but I don't think it has anything to do with toughness or ability to meet expectations.

I don't agree with this at all. No one (on this board) really knows why KL has struggled at times this year, but I don't think it has anything to do with toughness or ability to meet expectations.

Where did I question his toughness? By expectations I meant style of play he was be asked to do - never did I say he was not trying to meet those expectations.

Our good play of late can certainly be attributed to Kevin getting back in form, however that would also insinuate that our poor games were in part caused by Kevin's slump.

There was no doubt in my mind Kevin would break out of it. If he keeps it up, I can see us finishing very strong.

Our good play of late can certainly be attributed to Kevin getting back in form, however that would also insinuate that our poor games were in part caused by Kevin's slump.

There was no doubt in my mind Kevin would break out of it. If he keeps it up, I can see us finishing very strong.

I could not agree more. it seems like most of the shots he has taken over the last ten games have been either wide open or fairly wide open and at times it seems like he hits more of the contested shots but up until the last 3 games his shooting percentage was not good. The last game he looked a lot like the old Kevin who was a deadeye shooter if left open. We will need him down the stretch!