Tomorrow nights game plan

DirtyRican

Should Majerus go back to the Sodie offense of shooting, having no one on the boards and hustling to get back on D? We will undoubtedly get beat but maybe we can make it to the 2nd half.

That style used to make me sick but so does what we have displayed on the road.

Thoughts?

I am curious....37 looks but no respones? Was it that bad of a post?

Oh well, I still think I'm cool.

I dont think we should do that. I think we should come out with the willie reed alley-oop on the first play. Dont let Dayton dictate the game. This will probably fail but its worth a try

It was pretty bad, yes. And no, I don't think they should go back to the 'Sodie' offense. I know you miss Brad and his high end suits from Wal-Mart, but give it a rest.

Comic book guy might say "worst post ever"! I think we just have to go out and let it all hang out and play our game. What difference does it make whether we lose by 3 or 30?

Comic book guy might say "worst post ever"! I think we just have to go out and let it all hang out and play our game. What difference does it make whether we lose by 3 or 30?

What difference does it make whether we lost by 3 or 30? Does someone really need to explain that to you? I think we have a new "worst post ever".

Considering two of our available players are one center who gets winded after three minutes and one forward who has a permanent residence in Majerus' doghouse, I would say that gameplan may be only chance. Unless Majerus installed the Princeton offense in the past three days so that all of guards play.

That and some sort of zone to conserve a bit of energy.

Obviously, I want the Bills to win, but I'm thinking Dayton in a blowout. 65-43.

What difference does it make whether we lost by 3 or 30? Does someone really need to explain that to you? I think we have a new "worst post ever".

Yes please do explain. A loss is a loss at this point...you don't get "moral" victories at this point in the year against an opponent that has built a gaudy record based on a weak out of conference schedule.

Yes please do explain. A loss is a loss at this point...you don't get "moral" victories at this point in the year against an opponent that has built a gaudy record based on a weak out of conference schedule.

People often make perception their reality. Public perception of a team that loses numerous games by 30 points would likely hurt recruiting, among other things, but public perception of a team that has nothing but close losses suggests a program ready to turn the corner.

Should Majerus go back to the Sodie offense of shooting, having no one on the boards and hustling to get back on D? We will undoubtedly get beat but maybe we can make it to the 2nd half.

That style used to make me sick but so does what we have displayed on the road.

Thoughts?

going back to the do "nothing" style that we had for four years would be a complete disaster. our home wins would have been home losses in my opinion.

going back to the do "nothing" style that we had for four years would be a complete disaster. our home wins would have been home losses in my opinion.

I am not saying it would win us game, all I said is it might keep us around longer. What we do now is a complete disaster.

My point is that I see no reason to play a game simply to hold the score down. I don't think Majerus is going to change his offense and defense because he's afraid his team is going to get embarassed. Unlike so many of the teeth-gnashers on this message board I don't think he is fearful of taking an ass-kicking. As a matter of fact, he said we were before the conference season started. I guess everybody just chose not to listen to him. An ass-kicking right now just might harden this team's resolve when we are finally ready to start turning the tables. Believe me, I hope we pull the upset, and we can only do that if we're playing to win, not to hold the score down.

My point is that I see no reason to play a game simply to hold the score down. I don't think Majerus is going to change his offense and defense because he's afraid his team is going to get embarassed. Unlike so many of the teeth-gnashers on this message board I don't think he is fearful of taking an ass-kicking. As a matter of fact, he said we were before the conference season started. I guess everybody just chose not to listen to him. An ass-kicking right now just might harden this team's resolve when we are finally ready to start turning the tables. Believe me, I hope we pull the upset, and we can only do that if we're playing to win, not to hold the score down.

the thing is if you keep it close, you got a chance. spoon always made that point. if he was a couple of possessions when that last tv timeout came, he felt he had a chance.

personally i have never bought into the theory of a certain loss or as you said, an "ass kicking" is good for anything.