Theresa Lisch on KSDK

Katie Felts did a great piece on the 6:00pm edition about Theresa. She can flat out play! Interesting comments about her engagement to Trent Meachum and the possibility of ending her career once this, her junior season, is over! Evidently she will have her degree and may go over seas with Trent. That would be too bad for the program as she is by far the best women's player to have ever wore the uniform and would absolutely shatter all existing records! This kid would have never come here if it wasn't for Shimmy. Whatever her decision, I hope all goes well for her!! A class act all the way!

Katie Felts did a great piece on the 6:00pm edition about Theresa. She can flat out play! Interesting comments about her engagement to Trent Meachum and the possibility of ending her career once this, her junior season, is over! Evidently she will have her degree and may go over seas with Trent. That would be too bad for the program as she is by far the best women's player to have ever wore the uniform and would absolutely shatter all existing records! This kid would have never come here if it wasn't for Shimmy. Whatever her decision, I hope all goes well for her!! A class act all the way!

Agree 100%. The whole family seems like a class act. Hope she stays. I'm sure the athlete in her is torn, but marriage and being close to your significant other is usually a pretty big thing . . .

What about T Lisch in the WNBA? They haven't folded yet have they? She would be drafted right?

Living in Europe can be fun and maybe she could play over there too. Do they have women's pro-ball?

Losing her would be a big blow to a team that could do something next year. We have freshman in the backcourt this year and presuming they return with TL (the A10 leading scorer) and Kemsys they could be good.

Trent, you son of a *****...

I saw them at the game Sunday. Too bad they both couldnt suit up, we could have used em.

She'd fit in nicely with the Saintsations as well....