Raise Your Cyber Hands ....

Taj79

... if you're going to the C-WHO tourney so I know who to look for. We scored free tickets from a healthcare organization in SW Ohio so we are free and in for all of Thursday. I expect the Bills to play Wednesday so we'll be there as well. Look for either Billiken Hockey jerseys (classics despite what Naticat has to say) or the name on the back of my jersey. Can I get a show of hands?!?!

(Its okay broy ... I know you're hands are full playing porter. We understand ..... no forgiveness but abject understanding. When you get back off that cruise will you have pictures? If not, want to buy some?!?!?! Spy satelittes, y'know!)

... if A Bomb were a Navy SEAL he could take that boat out for you and free you up for next week. If pigs could fly ..... we'll talk bad about you ... in the stands, on the golf course, rating the dance squads. In other words, business as usual.

i can deal with that. at least you dont have some cyber stalker using your picture as their avatar! i have never had that happen before. you probably are more familiar with this weirdo stalking stuff so please offer any and all advice. it is my first time so i have no victim experience. anything the pentagon says i am supposed to do protectionwise at this point?

taj, i am assuming you are taking the signguy with you on the thelma an louise tour, you need to get steve to intro you to desmet and "the band".

btw, rumor has it that the finale cusa tourney will be in memphis next year. i was hoping that would be the case. one of my favorite stops in america.

i wouldnt mind a long weekend in the windy city (although michigan avenue has this strange pull on the lovely anita that sends shivers down to my wallet). but i would be surprised if the conference would let a departing team host this event. i had heard that it was going to be dallas originally. which judging by the lazy commish who lives in the dallas area makes a lot of sense. he probably is too lazy to pack a suitcase.

Taj, I am still up in the Air. I have a midterm next Wednesday, and I asked the Prof if I could take it early. She gave me the wonderful answer of.........maybe... I will check in with her again Thursday (I do not want to push it, so I am letting her take her time).

But I am just wondering. If the Bills play Wednesday, what would be the earliest that you would leave?

My last class Tuesday ends at 6. So if you wanted me to (if my Prof gives me the thumbs up). I could Metro to the Pentagon to make meeting easier, since I am under the impression that you don't live in the District.

Sorry for the the lack of knowledge about the situation.

Steve

Thelma and Louise? hehe, Roy you and Nati have had those roles for YEARS!!! I think it is very apparent on this board which duo is the better one:

SignGuy & Taj vs. Roy & Nati

One year at the Tourney we are playing 2 on 2 B-Ball, I am sure we can work something out to be a halftime show.

Steve

steve wandering around the pentagon........i saw that movie. wasnt matthew broderick playing the part of signguy? taj was played by dabney coleman. :-)

my gosh steve, you dont want nothing to do with nati and me in a 2 on 2 game. at least not with the old broken down guy as your teamate. who's he gonna guard? you cant guard us both.

Roy, what year did you Graduate from SLU? Taj did in 79, I am under the impression you graduated in the early 80's so really, is he that much more worn down?

Plus you can never deny skills, age does not affect those. I can imagine Taj in his hockey jersey from the Bench raining 3's on y'all, ONE HANDED. With a beer in the other!

Plus I am a Spring Chicken in terms of College Graduation Years! I haven't even done it yet!!!

I am all about this Challenge. Hehe, maybe you and Nati could take a Trip to DC in a couple of years for SLU vs. GW. You show up, I will provide the ball and court!

Steve

signguy said, "I can imagine Taj in his hockey jersey from the Bench raining 3's on y'all, ONE HANDED. With a beer in the other!"

what a picture that quote paints!

i graduated in 82. so he has many many more years of service on me. plus those years of pacifying colonels, generals and senators has probably taken it's toll. this is a game i would love to play.

maybe next year at memphis we can find a court if you can pull him off the golf course long enough.

My wife and I will be there. However, regarding next years tournament site, the location has been selected but Woolard would not divulge which city was chosen at the coaches luncheon. He said the location would be announced at the conference tournament. I commented that we can be sure it was not going to be in Louisville or Cincinnati and that I would not mind going to Memphis again and he gave everybody at the table a knowing wink.

Me and the Ohio boys are still holding out for south Florida and Tampa ... we'd even settle for Nawlins but Memphis will do. It will be too cold in Chi-town for golf .... hmmmmmm, golf. I'd imagine that's a little out of the kid's past-time pocket book. I've got to believe that just because broy looks like the billiken doesn't mean he plays like one ... other than Sekue.

The years have taken their toll .... I'm down to one operating ACL. But the brace works well enough to stay with Muell-Man for a couple of goes. We'll have to give Nati one year of marital bliss ... just to balance things out. I can pretty much box out the ENTIRE lane. And I know how to set the stiff arm like the guy in "The Longest Yard." Maybe I will wear the hockey jersey! Check, please!

We are there every year and I am fairly certain we hve met. If you are who I think, you are there with two friends with whom you went to SLU and use the conference tournament as an opportunity for a yearly reunion. I will make it a point to introduce myself this year.

While Id much rather be in Cincinnati next week, Im gonna have to stand up for Roy here. Taj, going on a cruise is a FAR better excuse to miss the tournament than the one you had last year. What was it? A Brittney Spears concert I believe? Come on! I love how you also told people to find you, Just look for that ugly @$$ hockey jersey Billiken faithful , and you will have found Mr Taj.

Taj & Steve vs Roy & I......I'll take that!