Bills by 15 over NC A&T

The Wiz

This concludes the creampuff part of the schedule. Things will get tough real fast. (X away)

compared to Mizzou pre conference schedule or alledged easiness of Illinois State out of conference games both leagues are complaining about what it does to the overall rpi ratings because of these two notorious cream puff schedules. Mizzou managed a top 25 rating on past reputation and crap oppoonents. Personally, I think it is quite wise to get a winning attitude for the players and new fans to Chaifetz. In past it seems the St. Louis population has waited until we have had 10 wins before they started coming out to the games to buy

single game tickets.

compared to Mizzou pre conference schedule or alledged easiness of Illinois State out of conference games both leagues are complaining about what it does to the overall rpi ratings because of these two notorious cream puff schedules. Mizzou managed a top 25 rating on past reputation and crap oppoonents. Personally, I think it is quite wise to get a winning attitude for the players and new fans to Chaifetz. In past it seems the St. Louis population has waited until we have had 10 wins before they started coming out to the games to buy

single game tickets.

I think Mizzou schedule is more difficult than ours and Ill State's has been easier than although they have all been soft. My concern is playing teams like A&T don't toughen you up enough so that you can be ready for a Xavier.

I think Mizzou schedule is more difficult than ours and Ill State's has been easier than although they have all been soft. My concern is playing teams like A&T don't toughen you up enough so that you can be ready for a Xavier.

"Ready for Xavier"? I suspect Coach Majerus's "train wreck" is coming in a week. And the Bills will grow from it. The only blowout loss they'll probably experience this season.

"Ready for Xavier"? I suspect Coach Majerus's "train wreck" is coming in a week. And the Bills will grow from it. The only blowout loss they'll probably experience this season.

I don't know about that. If the Bills play as well together as they did Tuesday on Friday. They get their shooting eye locked in and confidence in the system, they just might giv3 X a run for their money.

I don't say they will win but I think they will do better than they did at SIU.

They continue to improve. I don't think I would want to play the Bills come A10 tourney time.

I'll take off my rose colored glasses and wait to take my beating from the regular nay sayers on the board. :lol::P:D

I think A&T is the perfect game leading up to the X Men. We don't need anybody to get hurt and it is the kind of game were everybody can get some minutes.

I wouldn't plan on getting blown out by XU. Last year's XU team was better than this version and we were worst last year. We only lost by two. I don't think it will be that close, but I don't think we will be blown out.

I think A&T is the perfect game leading up to the X Men. We don't need anybody to get hurt and it is the kind of game were everybody can get some minutes.

I wouldn't plan on getting blown out by XU. Last year's XU team was better than this version and we were worst last year. We only lost by two. I don't think it will be that close, but I don't think we will be blown out.

Last year the Bills lost at home to Xavier by two only because Kevin Lisch went superhuman on them in the last few minutes. Otherwise it would have been a double-digit loss. This year the game is at Cintas. It's no newsflash that the Bills don't tend to play well on the road. Of course they aren't planning on getting blown out by Xavier, but reality is likely to backslap them across the nose: "Welcome to the conference, freshmeat chump!" But, yeah, I would love to be dead wrong.

Last year the Bills lost at home to Xavier by two only because Kevin Lisch went superhuman on them in the last few minutes. Otherwise it would have been a double-digit loss. This year the game is at Cintas. It's no newsflash that the Bills don't tend to play well on the road. Of course they aren't planning on getting blown out by Xavier, but reality is likely to backslap them across the nose: "Welcome to the conference, freshmeat chump!" But, yeah, I would love to be dead wrong.

Fair point, but now we have new kids who can step up and are ABLE to step up - Willie, Conklin, Kwamain, Thompson, etc.

I would not put any money on SLU to win, but on January 8th, the likely outcome is much more difficult to predict than last year. Our team is capable of having that breakout, monster game....or they are capable of really stinking up the joint. However, I think that the "stinking up the joint" games are more likely to be behind us than in front of us.

Fair point, but now we have new kids who can step up and are ABLE to step up - Willie, Conklin, Kwamain, Thompson, etc.

I would not put any money on SLU to win, but on January 8th, the likely outcome is much more difficult to predict than last year. Our team is capable of having that breakout, monster game....or they are capable of really stinking up the joint. However, I think that the "stinking up the joint" games are more likely to be behind us than in front of us.

I hope you're right.

compared to Mizzou pre conference schedule or alledged easiness of Illinois State out of conference games both leagues are complaining about what it does to the overall rpi ratings because of these two notorious cream puff schedules.

Mizzou's OOC schedule rank will be around 100.

Illinois St.'s OOC schedule rank will be around 300.

St. Louis U.'s OOC schedule rank will be around 270.

The two numbers that are near each other are comparable and the one that is completely of a different order and magnitude is not. This is far and away the easiest non-conference schedule in the last 10 years for SLU.

Also, "leagues" don't complain about teams scheduling easy. All the other teams in the A-10 and the MVC will net benefit from OOC wins regardless of the difficulty. The issue is the TEAM is hurt by scheduling easy if they intend to get into the post-season. Also teams who play in weaker conferences overall do not generally benefit from easy schedules while BCS teams potentially do as their overall SOS will end up fine (they just have to actually win some quality games). SLU will get only a handful of opportunities at quality wins this year.