Predictions vs SIU

Westy03

I think this game will be close as usual, with the home court advantage holding. Both teams are young and sporadic so I wouldn't be surprised with any outcome. I think the dawgpound is licking it's chops at Thompson's first trip to the Dale. Cassity should have a pretty friendly reception. Dawgs in a close one.

No surprise that I am picking the Billikens.

SLU 60

SIUC 55

SLU ends up shooting better than they have all year.

Brett has a mini break out game. Finishes with ten and seven.

Brett's mom ends up kicking some smart ass SIUC fan's ass after the game. She knocks out his two remaining teeth.

Are you serious?

We are playing nothing but freshman. We beat Boston College with one of the top players in the ACC. We then went and got spanked at Nebraska...the first game that 6 18 year olds have ever played in an environment like that. We went to Detroit and almost won. I'm disappointed with the seniors, but our freshman have talent and it shows. I expect to see significant improvement over the next few games as we gain experience. We'll see.

We are playing nothing but freshman. We beat Boston College with one of the top players in the ACC. We then went and got spanked at Nebraska...the first game that 6 18 year olds have ever played in an environment like that. We went to Detroit and almost won. I'm disappointed with the seniors, but our freshman have talent and it shows. I expect to see significant improvement over the next few games as we gain experience. We'll see.

Detroit is dick and Tommie single handedly got us back in that game. I would not give the freshmen all the credit for beating BC and playing Detroit tough.

In a surprise, the PD actually has a game day story about tonight's contest---must be because of SIU not SLU.

Just about all the county residents I know have Fox 2 on their Ch 3 from Charter. so for many of you it is not on #3. I tried for over 30 minutes to find out from Charter what station it is on for me and could never get anyone from St. Louis In spite of having their HQ on I270 at Manchester there is no way to get a local phone # for any one who works for Charter in STL--only an 800 or 888 toll free number that is answered out of town. I seem to remember some ads on TV where their STL head said to call him with any problems---I assume that he doesn't get many calls since his number is not listed anywhere. What a joke that Co. is!!!!!!!! By the way, a call to SLU also produced no information.

Did you find it - I watched the second half at the gym and it was on channel 8 on the treadmill TV. Just for future reference. I almost pooped my pants when I saw that it wasn't on channel 3 but found it on 8 before any unfortunate mishaps occurred.

You guys have a great recruiting class. Good things will come.

Thanks, good game, I guess. You guys managed to crush everybody's spirits in a hurry there at the end. You guys clearly won that one, but all those free throws made what should have been 90 minutes of agony a lot longer.