SLU game online free...?

moytoy12

www.Channelsurfing.net has a link up for SLU game online. These were free links last year so i presume it will be free this year. FYI, these links only worked for me in IE.

link: http://www.channelsurfing.net/ scroll down and you'll find it.

I'm not convinced this will work. I think early in the day, all games are listed, and then they disappear. Is the game even being televised anywhere? Maybe a KSU affiliation, in which case my whole post may be wrong.

Sites like that Channel Surfing are sites where access to a feed is somehow acquired (my guess not legally), and then available to watch for free online. Sometimes they work very well for extended periods of time, but sometimes a connection can't be made or your browser spends the entire game buffering. All I suggest is that if you try to watch on that, go into it with basically no positive expectations, and that way if it works well, it'll be a great thing.

Also, just to get this out there, if it doesn't work, it isn't a screw-up on SLU's part.

Also, just to get this out there, if it doesn't work, it isn't a screw-up on SLU's part.

WHAT! That can't be. Everything that goes wrong should be blamed on SLU and the Athletic Department! No if and or buts about it mister and if you say otherwise you are just an apologist. <_<