Femi is redshirting

GoBills

What happened to all the so-called insiders who SWORE no one other than Daniel was redshirting? It just goes to show you that no one really knows all the scoop which is a good thing. Rick is smart to play his cards very close to his chest. This redshirt makes sense for several reasons. Glad to see it was done.

P.S. For those who complain about individuals leaving the game early, if you had been sitting right in front of the guy I sat in front of, you would have left early too - that or you would have committed suicide. This guy ran his mouth the entire time. He never shut up. Not cheering, just a nonstop stream of consciousness blathering. I am either moving my seats or buying earplugs. It's going to be a loooooooong season. Sigh.

No inside info - just repeating what RM said in public at the Tip Off Club and in the newspaper. Obviously he and or Femi changed their mind. I do think it is a good move.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. For those who complain about individuals leaving the game early, if you had been sitting right in front of the guy I sat in front of, you would have left early too - that or you would have committed suicide. This guy ran his mouth the entire time. He never shut up. Not cheering, just a nonstop stream of consciousness blathering. I am either moving my seats or buying earplugs. It's going to be a loooooooong season. Sigh.

You should simply move down to the center court blue seats. Then at least someone would be sitting in them. B)