Single Game tix

TheBand

UPDATED

From SLU Today. Some nice ticket deals to get some butts in the seats

Individual Game Tickets go on Sale Saturday, Oct. 18

Special ticket promotions featured

ST. LOUIS – The Saint Louis University department of athletics today announced that individual-game tickets for the

inaugural men’s basketball season in Chaifetz Arena will go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 18.

Tickets can be purchased on-line at www.slubillikens.com or www.metrotix.com, or by phone at (314) 534-1111 or toll

free at (800) 293-5949. The Chaifetz Arena Ticket Office will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.

There are two primary

locations for single-game tickets. Seats in the end zones are $20 and $28, and seats between the baselines are $32. Groups of 20 or

more may purchase end zone seats for $12 and sideline seats for $18. Season tickets are also still available.

Special Ticket Promotions

SLU Faculty Staff Nights

Saint Louis University faculty and staff will receive the same discounted ticket price as students on select nights during the season.

The department of athletics will offer employees student rates for the following games: UMSL, Kent State and Dayton (while supplies

last).

$2 Tuesdays/$5 Fridays

For the inaugural season, the Billikens will offer more than 100 $2 tickets for all men’s and women’s games played on Tuesdays, as

well as $5 tickets for any men’s or women’s games played on Fridays. Tickets for $2 Tuesday/$5 Friday must be purchased on-line at

www.slubillikens.com or www.metrotix.com.

$99 Friends and Family Meal Deal

Families looking for a great night out can purchase the $99 Friends and Family Meal Deal, available for selected home games this

season. Priced at $99, the Friends and Family Meal Deal includes four upper level tickets, four hot dogs and four fountain soft drinks.

Additional tickets can be purchased for $25 each. Please call the SLU ticket office for available games – (314) 977-4SLU.

Local Visiting Student Nights

A block of tickets will be made available to students who attend Harris-Stowe or UMSL at the group rate of $12 for each

institution’s respective game versus Saint Louis University. There will be a limit of one ticket per person. Also, during the Holiday

Break, a block of tickets will be made available to any college student visiting home for the holidays. From Dec. 17 through Jan. 14,

all students with a valid college ID can purchase a general admission ticket for $10.

---www.slubillikens.com---

Friend of mine e-mailed me this morning with info:

individual ticket game prices for this year are $28 and $32

according to the ticket office at SLU, the tickets can only be purchased from Metrotix.

That is all I have at this point.

http://www.metrotix.com/

Go to select venue (option 3) and pick Chaifetz Arena. The second option is basketball, and you can "select a performance" from a drop-down menu on the right. The only prices listed are $28 and $32, and it says tickets go on sale Saturday, October 18 at 10:00 A.M.

Looks like times still are yet to be determined, as all dates have 11:59 as the game time.

according to the ticket office at SLU, the tickets can only be purchased from Metrotix.

HOLY CRAP. I loved being able to walk up, get a ticket for $10 and then just go down and take your pick of the empty student seats. I guess this is to be expected, but the MetroTix only thing is a bit janky if you ask me.

If they truly turn away people at the door on game day with cash in the hand that is dumb dumb dumb. I have to believe they wouldn't do that otherwise I'll have to move into the Clocktower/Bauman camp that thinks everything they do is complete stupidity. :lol:

I just got an e-mail from the Athletic Department that season ticket holders will get first shot at single tickets starting tomorrow at 10 AM. Check your e-mail if you are interested.

All of the other events say that metrotix is the only place that you can buy the tickets, but you can still buy them at the arena "with no service charges." I would expect the basketball tickets to work in the same way.

So can you purchase them at the arena with no service charge?