Billiken Club

Pistol

Will 2008-2009 Billiken Club membership cards be mailed out soon (I lost my 2007-2008 membership card)? Are there any "perks" that will go along with BC membership at basketball games this year, like the restaurant area at Scottrade or parking? When are season tickets normally mailed out (I'm guessing late October)?

I just joined the Billiken Club this spring to get in on season tickets in the new arena, and I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the rules and benefits of membership. If anyone knows these answers and any other basics I should know about, I would be very appreciative.

Will 2008-2009 Billiken Club membership cards be mailed out soon (I lost my 2007-2008 membership card)? Are there any "perks" that will go along with BC membership at basketball games this year, like the restaurant area at Scottrade or parking? When are season tickets normally mailed out (I'm guessing late October)?

I just joined the Billiken Club this spring to get in on season tickets in the new arena, and I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the rules and benefits of membership. If anyone knows these answers and any other basics I should know about, I would be very appreciative.

In the past the renewal notices had showed up between the end of August through mid-September. Trust me, they will find you ;)

it is my understanding the level of billiken club and season ticket holder to be able to use the restaurant at the arena is much higher now due to space limitations of the smaller club. that said, the fact the club is now below the seats and has no view of the court probably makes it less desireable to be utilize.

parking is obviously going to be a "joy" to figure out. as it wont be as easy to park and do the SHORT walk to the arena as it was at scott trade.

Isn't the seat fee considered part of your donation to the billiken club?

Yes, I believe it is- so it's an additional amount to the $125 annual base.

So if I joined in the spring and it counted for 2007-2008, did I basically drop $125 for a partial year? Will the 2008-2009 fee of $125 be due for everyone at the same time this fall or will they charge me every year on my "anniversary" of my first payment?

Yes, I believe it is- so it's an additional amount to the $125 annual base.

So if I joined in the spring and it counted for 2007-2008, did I basically drop $125 for a partial year? Will the 2008-2009 fee of $125 be due for everyone at the same time this fall or will they charge me every year on my "anniversary" of my first payment?

Red, Gold and Blue ticket holders already have the $125 built into their fee and therefore do not need to pay a second time. I tried for Red seats knowing that the annual fee is $150 per seat ($300 for both of my seats). Had I bought 2 Red seats, I would not have to pay the $125 each year and therefore it really would only cost be $175 more. As it turned out, I bought Green seats and am paying no annual fee, so now I will need to pay $125 to be on the mailing list, earn points and be invited to different things. Other than these benefits, I don't think the membership gets you too much more.

billiken club members always get first crack at ncaa and nit seats.

i think the biggest incentive to be in the billiken club will indeed be continuing to build points. i have actually upped my donation in an effort to improve my position should a reshuffle indeed occur in the future.