The Commish

Does anybody have any idea what is going on at the league office? Where the hell is our new commissioner?

Gosh I miss Linda Bruno. It's nice to have someone to kick sand on! Maybe when our new league, Big East Light, forms, she'll still be available to lead it. I can see it all now, we will replace the NHL on Versus and never be found on TV again. Linda will be so happy with the deal until she tries to find it on her TV.

Does anybody have any idea what is going on at the league office? Where the hell is our new commissioner?

it scares me that they have taken such a long time to announce a commish when bruno was ousted months ago.

imo that signifies that either one the powers to be are at odds on our conference vision and thus do we want a bart giamati like commish or a bud selig figure? or maybe worse yet, they are trying to buy cheap. and keep getting turned down. buy cheap, you get what you pay for.

i guess the optimist says we are just trying to make sure we are getting it right.