Mike Anderson is a candidate according to Andy Katz

Whenever these coaching shake-ups take place, it seems like no one's head coach is safe.

The unfounded speculation by some of the media really is obnoxious. It happens every year and I'd guess half the programs are affected annually (some just rumors, some actual moves, etc.). Its one of the uglier aspects of the game.

I know some Tiger fans that would be more than happy to help him make the move to Milwaukee.

Here is one Tiger fan who is squarely in Mike Anderson's corner. He had a mis-step with he no-tolerance pronouncement and then the fall out from it and he has not had many breaks since he took over, but he is an impressive guy in my view with a lot of self-confidence tempered by humility and a ton of integrity. The situation he inherited was very difficult. He inherited a group of sulking underachievers who still had 2-3 years of eligibility. This year is his first real chance to bring in kids that he really identified and recruited. I think that patient Tiger fans will be rewarded when Anderson turns it around.

Also, it is great they way Rick Majerus dismissed the Marquette talk. I have always been a big admirer of his, and as a college basketball fan, I am really looking forward to watching him develop SLU in to a really competitive program. I have no doubt that you guys are going to be good for a while after he works his typical magic.

I hope that Rickma and Anderson can agree on something like a 4 year home and home contract. It would be fun to watch in these two fabulous basketball venues.

Here is one Tiger fan who is squarely in Mike Anderson's corner. He had a mis-step with he no-tolerance pronouncement and then the fall out from it and he has not had many breaks since he took over, but he is an impressive guy in my view with a lot of self-confidence tempered by humility and a ton of integrity. The situation he inherited was very difficult. He inherited a group of sulking underachievers who still had 2-3 years of eligibility. This year is his first real chance to bring in kids that he really identified and recruited. I think that patient Tiger fans will be rewarded when Anderson turns it around.

Also, it is great they way Rick Majerus dismissed the Marquette talk. I have always been a big admirer of his, and as a college basketball fan, I am really looking forward to watching him develop SLU in to a really competitive program. I have no doubt that you guys are going to be good for a while after he works his typical magic.

I hope that Rickma and Anderson can agree on something like a 4 year home and home contract. It would be fun to watch in these two fabulous basketball venues.

Hear! Hear!

Anderson always seemed to be a class guy at UAB. Hopefully these are just "bad breaks" and not the beginning or middle of another outlaw regime in Columbia.

In any event the MU-SLU series would look damn good at Chai and whatever your arena is called now......I was at our last game at MU arena but I can't remember if that was the new one or the old one. I think it was the old one.

Whenever these coaching shake-ups take place, it seems like no one's head coach is safe.

Andy gets information from coaches and in return mentions their names for jobs or in other opportunistic ways to continue his networking. He also mentioned John Welch w the Denver Nuggets, a long time friend of Andy's.