if anyone would have told me....

billiken_roy

we would win that game and only make 3 out of 19 threes, frericks would miss 8 free throws in a row and reggie would shoot 4-18 overall, i would have told you that you are crazy.

how the f we won that game is amazing. drejaj and bryant both stepped up with huge defensive games. and the courage frericks showed even being on the floor as he is still obviously hurting was outstanding. while ian has performed better, he is leaps beneath frericks performancewise.

izik just keeps getting better. when reggie obviously was not going to get the foul calls, i wish izik would have gotten more agressive though. we need that legit second scorer.

for you varner critics, fyi, ross didnt play a second.

sloan had quite a game. not only slowed down the superior athletic mason, he just did everything right.

off the court. what a game for our students! fantastic turnout and support. and for box and won. fyi, my section, 118 stood most of the last 3 minutes of the game.

congrats to director dr mike! no one is more deserved of being honored by slu. still the best damn pep band in all america.

Good crowd ... and enthusiasm ... I sit caddy corner from 105 and for a while we were the only 2 sections I saw standing ... but then when everyone got up and remained up ... even through the time outs it was faaantastic

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I was able to catch most of it on KMOX, in and out it would be clear as a bell and then I'd get Neil Bortz jamming Kerry about how quick he got out of Vietnam (you'll have to address that Steve). But I was able to sense more crowd noise than the usual ho hum atmosphere. Wins over Louisville and Marquette are what we need to spur attendance and spirit. These bring out the casual fans.

well i WILL NOT be standing for the whole game. but the way the end of the game last night played out, everyone needed to be up for that last two minutes. what was impressive is that few sat down during the timeouts even at the end.