Prepcasts.com

It was a GREAT win for Webster. Dilworth was impressive and Whittier was solid as well. For North, Booker played the best game I've seen him play. The zone just really confused North and Booker did a lot off of offensive rebounds. If he's that aggressive at the next level, he's All-MVC. And moytoy, when Booker committed to SIU he didn't have an offer from SLU and I'm fairly sure an offer didn't come after that. Isn't that the kind of thing that is frowned upon by this board?

It was a GREAT win for Webster. Dilworth was impressive and Whittier was solid as well. For North, Booker played the best game I've seen him play. The zone just really confused North and Booker did a lot off of offensive rebounds. If he's that aggressive at the next level, he's All-MVC. And moytoy, when Booker committed to SIU he didn't have an offer from SLU and I'm fairly sure an offer didn't come after that. Isn't that the kind of thing that is frowned upon by this board?

You know for a fact he didn't have an offer from SLU when he got the offer from SIU? Do you know if he told SLU, thanks but no thanks?

I didn't see the game, but just got a phone call that the officiating was brutal and Reed did North no favors from the bench. What is your take?

Also heard Femi had a brutal shooting night.

Just got off the phone with my buddy that was at the game.

Difference was Webster shot 25 fts. North 10 and most of those late in the game. Roundtree got in foul trouble early and John had to carry the load. He only shot 7-21 from the field. The officiating was horrible, that is a given with a foul disparity like that. 4 stars had 4 or more fouls. Webster had one player with 3.

Reed isn't a great game coach but even a great coach couldn't make up for that. Also considering Webster has met this stars team several times over the past couple years and couldn't hang with North any of those times speaks volumes.