Gee, Crean Sounds Despondent...

Schasz

Well, is there video of the incident? Are there witnesses who would be willing to testify? Can we get the footprint off the door somehow and get all the shoes of the MU players and let a forensics team research it? Because, if not, it wouldn't hold up in a court of law. This stuff shouldn't be posted here anyway - laughable!

you know, I wouldn't be surprised if a door were dented. That happens quite in sports. Frustrations are taken out and God knows the way the MU team is playing they should be frustrated with themselves (would be nice to take it out on the court). I am sure it wasn't Merrit that did it - he'd have probably fallen over trying to kick the door but avoid the door making contact with his foot.

However, slanderous hearsay comments about Crean and Diener should not be posted. Those were unnecessary, IMHO, and serve no purpose on a message board.

my comments about diener were a summary of what chris sloan just said on the radio. i guess you can file a suit against chris sloan, earl austin jr, frank cusamono and kfns then on behalf of "diener is a weiner".