Getting up to speed....

I've been pretty busy the past few days and haven't had time to keep up with all the posts. Now it's way too far out of control to read through all of them. My question is are there actual rumors going around about McKinney transferring to SLU (or anywhere) or is this just billikens.com posters thinking "what if"? Thanks in advance...

Actually Roy, I first heard about the rumor on a Mizzou message board. There has also been some speculation on KFNS, so whatever rumors that are out there about McKinney did nor originate on this board. That's not to say that these rumors even have any merit, but I don't think they were started by SLU fans.

I heard Frank discussing it with Floyd Irons. Can't hurt to talk about it. It adds to the thinking that Mizzou is a disjointed program, which is good, and it shows Jimmy that if indeed he wanted to transfer there would be support from SLU fans and area basketball fans in general.