Tyler Griffey

brianstl

It seems from this link Watson from the PD thinks he will end up at Mizzou.

doyle: i really enjoy your chats. do the tigers have any chance to get demarcus cousins(the power forward out of alabama)? also what about griffey and dixon? now a football question,any word on will compton? thank you & happy new year.

Graham Watson: Dixon, I think, is a sure thing. And Griffey is a near sure thing. Cousins could be interesting. I'm not sure he ends up at Mizzou instead of UAB, but I think it will be between those two schools.

No word on Will Compton yet.

Tyler is visiting Illinois this weekend.

It's far from a sure thing.

I agree with you. I almost hope that the IllIni and Mizzou fans both convince themselves that he is a sure thing for them, just like they did with Suggs. He would probably end up at KU then. I hope we get him, but I am not going to hold my breath. If we don't get him we will still be fine. I have that kind of faith in Rick.

I agree with you. I almost hope that the IllIni and Mizzou fans both convince themselves that he is a sure thing for them, just like they did with Suggs. He would probably end up at KU then. I hope we get him, but I am not going to hold my breath. If we don't get him we will still be fine. I have that kind of faith in Rick.

Speaking of Suggs....how's his senior season shaping up?

Speaking of Suggs....how's his senior season shaping up?

Washington is 7-1 Suggs is averaging over 20 ppg with 9 boards and 3 blocks. Washington's only loss is to CBC. His next marquee matchup will be on Jan 30 when he plays at Lafayette and then plays St Charles West at home on Feb 8.