we won because

billiken_roy

I think it is fairly obvious why some people are a little upset with this coach.

1) we payed big money so we want big results

2)the way he talks about his players, great coaches only say those things behind closed doors.

3)his reference to our lack of talent then we have to all-conference guards

4)His ego. He needs to take the blame for some of the teams problems

I still am glad we got him and have not given up hope on the season. We will be a better team come March and thats what really counts.

GO BILLS!!!

1. Big results don't happen overnight.

2. I have a problem with some of the things he has said about players. It is the old school way and I don't expect it Rick to change on that. I am a bit perplexed why some of the positive comments mentioned by Nate don't get reported by the rest of the media and when they do many seem to ignore them.

3. Two all conference guards doesn't mean it is a talented roster, it means you have two talented guards.

4. Rickma has an ego and he is ecentric. I think he has taken blame for some of the problems, but a lot of people don't want to hear it. He said after the SHS game to blame him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Tommie and Kevin were spectacular. BH played a nice defensive game and had some huge shots. All that being said, i think the game last night highlighted our lack of talent and size. We just don't have it, guys. SIU wasn't that big...so we were able to put the hammer down defensively and get the W. We will still struggle against teams like Pitt and BC...or even X or UD. You NEED size in this day an age.

Unless you're Butler, VCU, George Mason, etc.

Unless you're Butler, VCU, George Mason, etc.

We really are going to need to get 30 minutes plus out of BH some nights to have a chance. I know his bout with the flu hampered BH Saturday, but I hope he is really able to improve his fitness level over the next few weeks. He makes a huge impact on the defensive end. I have been disappointed in the style that BE seems determined to play and I think it is crazy to expect to get any thing out of AK. We have to have BH on the court as much as possible against teams with legit size.