Horace Dixon

Billikan

I was on the CHN basketball website and saw a link to the recruiting at Houston. The press release includes a description of Horace Dixon that is glowing in references to his incredible athleticism, his 40 pounds of added weight, his ability to run the floor and play the 4 or 5 and finally that he is an excellent student! It will be interesting to see if he pans out!

I was on the CHN basketball website and saw a link to the recruiting at Houston. The press release includes a description of Horace Dixon that is glowing in references to his incredible athleticism, his 40 pounds of added weight, his ability to run the floor and play the 4 or 5 and finally that he is an excellent student! It will be interesting to see if he pans out!

Can you post that link. I think he could have been a real talent had he had the proper guidance and coaching.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

Horace was kind of a mystery to me. I am not sure he ever gained eligibility, but he along with Obi dressed for the games the first semester of last season before leaving the program when I believe they were both found to be ineligible for the remainder of the season. Obi was in the class with Tommie and Kevin and was a redshirt his first year. I know there were issues concerning eligibility and academics with both of those guys, but I do not remember the entire situation.