Reggie Bryant's 3 point shooting

He's driving me nuts as well but after watching last game, they've gotta do a better job at setting picks! If he can begin shooting w/o having to create space FOR HIMSELF FROM THE GETGO, he can assurely get in his flow. He's too good for this slump to last much longer.

He really doesn't seem to be getting a lot of decent open looks. We should NOT have lost this game, but too many missed putbacks or simple blown layups and some critical missed free throws.

How about that crappy call on Josh (I think) with one second on the shot clock to send Diener to the line! If they're going to call that one, then we certainly should have had a call on our last shot!!

he needs to limit the crazy drives to the basket some though. he is good with the dribble, but it would be better to make those drives fewer and farther between imo. the answer is izik to take the pressure off him. when i saw drake guarding izik tonite i thought for sure he would go off. he started to then disappeared. not because drake was doing anything great either. izik just disappeared.

I agree with your stand on Izik tonight. For some reason Diener was guarding him a lot and Izik was down on the block. I was hoping we'd just feed him all night until DePaul changed things. Izik has at least 6 inches and 50 lbs. on Drake and could have owned him all night. But I do like the way IO has been improving and if he could have made that dunk his confidence would be sky high and the game might have turned out differently.

That has been my point about IO - he is just too in consistent to be counted on. He simply is going to half to suck it up mentally or else he might as well take the last seat on the bench for the rest of the year. We simply can not have him come in and be tentative - if so we need to play somebody else - DC or JJ to start with and maybe IV more if he can stay out of foul trouble - at least he doesn't shy away after missing a shot.