TV for the Pitt Game

Box and Won

I'm counting on watching two games on the road on ESPN Full Court and ESPN2 (November 11 and February 28) going to the home games and listening to Rammer for the rest. Hopefully, ESPN will pick us up for some more games.

By the way, is anyone planning on going to MO St. on Skanksgiving evening?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go to Sportszone and watch it. I have the direct package, and will Tivo it at home, but it's fun to watch the games with other Billiken fans. Anyone else going to Sportszone?

I will probably make it up there. What time is the game?

Does SLU have streaming through CSTV? I believe Xavier offers this as does some of the other schools mentioned. It costs money, but I don't think it's very pricey for the whole season.

We get video for "special events" through CSTV. Which generally means our opponent is streaming the video. I recieved a response from SLU that it was difficult to have video in Savvis...which i don't fully believe. We do get free audio though...which is nice.

Guest BillikenReport

I'm sure there will be quite a few there. It'll be good to put a face with some of the new posters.

If Brian's going, I may have to go to Sportszone.

It is near my house, so I'll try to be there. I've been there once or twice since the renovation, but I don't know if there are more or less seats than there were before. It may be less. And I haven't been in there on a Sunday during the football season.

- Nate

If Brian's going, I may have to go to Sportszone.

It is near my house, so I'll try to be there. I've been there once or twice since the renovation, but I don't know if there are more or less seats than there were before. It may be less. And I haven't been in there on a Sunday during the football season.

- Nate

Meet me up there Nate. They have more seats now that they have moved the main bar location.

Guest BillikenReport

Meet me up there Nate. They have more seats now that they have moved the main bar location.

I'll try. I'm going to be at the women's game on Sunday afternoon and I don't know what time I'll get done with all of that.

- Nate

Sorry for the ignorance, but where is Sportszone?

On Watson Road in Shrewsbury right across the street from the Kenrick Movie Theater which is between River Des Peres Rd and Laclede Station. As you are traveling South West on Chippewa it turns into Watson around Jamieson. If you need directions tell me where you are coming from and I'll give you the easiest route. I'm better than mapquest

On Watson Road in Shrewsbury right across the street from the Kenrick Movie Theater which is between River Des Peres Rd and Laclede Station. As you are traveling South West on Chippewa it turns into Watson around Jamieson. If you need directions tell me where you are coming from and I'll give you the easiest route. I'm better than mapquest

I would be coming from SLU.

I would be coming from SLU.

44 West to to shrewsberry exit(stay on shrewsberry)

Take Right at Murdoch

Left on Laclede Station Road

Left at Jackson(its a big subdivison)

You will go through a couple of stop signs

That leads you to Kenrick Plaza.

44 West to to shrewsberry exit(stay on shrewsberry)

Take Right at Murdoch

Left on Laclede Station Road

Left at the first light its about .5 down(Cant think of the name of the street but its a big subdivision, maybe Southwoods)

You will go through a couple of stop signs

That leads you to Kenrick Plaza.

The name of the street is Jackson

The name of the street is Jackson

It's Jackson to the West and somehing else to the east. My first house was the white 2 story with the columns 1 block north of Jackson on Laclede Station.

You are giving him the quickest directions, but not the easiest. If you are going to go that way .... be aware the Shrewsbury exit is a circle, you will go right when you come out of the circle.

The easiest way and it's not much longer driving is to just take Kingshiway south to right on Chippewa stay on Chippewa maybe 4-5 miles. It will turn into Watson. When you get to the Kenrick Theater turn right. Sportszone is on the right directly across from the theater. If you get to Laclede Station you went too far.

Guest BillikenReport

The easiest way and it's not much longer driving is to just take Kingshiway south to right on Chippewa stay on Chippewa maybe 4-5 miles. It will turn into Watson. When you get to the Kenrick Theater turn right. Sportszone is on the right directly across from the theater. If you get to Laclede Station you went too far.

Either Kingshighway or Hampton south, depending which is easier or you prefer.

These directions are easier than the other in this thread. I live close to this place and those other directions were a little confusing.