The posters return!!!

Billikan

Remember when our Billikens were on a roll and playing well and winning games--I posted that we had very few posts and things were dead. I remember after one game that we won there were fewer than 10 posts.

Now we lose 3 tough road games against tough teams with athletic players who are playing well and now the board lights up with a barrage of posts that basically say the sky is falling!!!

The bottom line is that we are not as good as we think we are when we are playing great and we are not as bad as most would think when we lose a few games.

Let's all go out and cheer like crazy for the Bills against DePaul!!!

It was the slowest actually. This past week was the slowest week since the season started. I was a little surprised... Last year Febuary was the busiest season, but we also went on a great run then too..

Steve

I think I just recieved post 1000, hehe

I'm still lurking and stewing over the losses too. Between a full time job, building up milage for the St. Louis Marathon, and getting a few moments with the family, I haven't had time to post much. Once again I'm sorry for Reggie that he is the only scorer, and that Sloan won't go out with a deep tourney run. This years team is doing better than I expected and the NIT will be a decent end for it. If Tommie Liddell can't get his sh...act together this recruiting class is not spectacular. Upon further evaluation the luster has faded on Brad's "Romar disaster" recruiting class, Drejaj, Ohanon, JJ, and Reggie. One for four to this point? Frericks, Husak, Clarke, and Vouyoukas. One for four to this point? I know that its unusual to get a lot to from freshmen and Bryce is redshirted. Tom is a pleasant surprize of course. Morris and Liddell would be difference makers on this team but both may never wear Billiken Blue.

To loosely paraphrase T&T the arrow is pointing up but not straight up. The Billikens have as many if's for next year as the Cardinal's bullpen. This year is over as far as the Ncaa tournament is concerned, barring winning the Conference Tournament in my opinion. Next year we'll see. There's got to be a power forward out there somewhere that can spell his own name and doesn't want to play for Coach K.