Devin Hill

upsaluki

Hill is now down to two...

Devin Hill

so what's the point of giving us a link when you have to have a membership to view the answer?

if it is "now down to two", it would seem it would be easy to name the two schools.

so what's the point of giving us a link when you have to have a membership to view the answer?

if it is "now down to two", it would seem it would be easy to name the two schools.

DePaul and Bradley which he still has to visit. Just said he had narrowed his list after meeting with Rick M. It didn't say why.

We aren't one of the two.

Roy, are you allowing your personal feelings for Nate to get in the way of buying a reasonably price subscription to billikenreport.com and the entire Scout network?

There goes Roy yelling at people again. I will stay away from making fun of people to avoid another ban. Can someone please tell me how this Roy guy stays on here? He never seems to have anything nice to say and always goes off on people. Not to mention the guys who were aloud to give me ###### well I was banned from the board. That is all. I will stick to basketball or womens soccer.

DePaul and Bradley which he still has to visit. Just said he had narrowed his list after meeting with Rick M. It didn't say why.

There is a prep writer out in New Jersey (Adam Zagoria) that seemed to know a lot about the Devin Hill situation. The sense I got from reading Zagoria was that he was willing to give Saint Louis a look but they were definitely late to the table. He had meetings setup with DePaul, Bradley and Saint Louis on successive days and appeared to like the first two days better.

http://njmg.typepad.com/zagsblog/2007/08/d...-hill-se-1.html

Guest BillikenReport

It was going to be very hard to get Hill away from the Big East Conference.

That said, if he chooses Bradley, it must not have been too hard. But we are talking about a kid in the heart of the Big East with a lot of friends who already play in the Big East.

There's also a reason a lot of schools backed off of him, but I don't know the reason.

- Nate

We aren't one of the two.

Roy, are you allowing your personal feelings for Nate to get in the way of buying a reasonably price subscription to billikenreport.com and the entire Scout network?

so let me get this straight, you think i should buy a subscription to nates site even though i think nate is not reliable or at the very least not looking at things from the billiken fans standpoint?

that seems logical. let me p!ss that money down the drain. pay for something so we can see what puppet nate is telling us per his aau buddies.

There goes Roy yelling at people again. I will stay away from making fun of people to avoid another ban. Can someone please tell me how this Roy guy stays on here? He never seems to have anything nice to say and always goes off on people. Not to mention the guys who were aloud to give me ###### well I was banned from the board. That is all. I will stick to basketball or womens soccer.

how is that yelling?

seemed like a logical request to me.

so let me get this straight, you think i should buy a subscription to nates site even though i think nate is not reliable or at the very least not looking at things from the billiken fans standpoint?

that seems logical. let me p!ss that money down the drain. pay for something so we can see what puppet nate is telling us per his aau buddies.

Roy being Roy. I love Bills bball.

I'll take that as a yes.

You have to admit your original post jumping down somebody's throat for not posting the contents of a restricted article was a little over the top.

Guest BillikenReport

So I'm not reliable but you fawn at the musings of VTime, who has a long history of bad info and misrepresentations on this site?

Please ask any number of the subscribers of my site if they are happy with the things I've done there. You can hate me and make up stuff about me all day long, but my information is accurate. Do you think I'd continue to write for newspapers and MLB.com and work for places like ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports if it wasn't?

Guest BillikenReport

seemed like a logical request to me.

Roy continues to think that media people should work for free.

He should walk into his boss's office this afternoon and return whatever money they have paid him over the years.

I'll take that as a yes.

You have to admit your original post jumping down somebody's throat for not posting the contents of a restricted article was a little over the top.

why even post it if there is some sort of confidential agreement to not post anything? especially considering very few of us even have our real identities available.

that said, i seriously doubt that if the guy would have said, apparently it is down to depaul and bradley for hill. anything would have come of it.

Roy continues to think that media people should work for free.

He should walk into his boss's office this afternoon and return whatever money they have paid him over the years.

media people should work for free? where did that come from?

imo, when you are reporting as billikenreport.com you are more a private business man than a media person. a media person works for a newpaper or a radio tv outlet and their salary is paid by advertising dollars.

you made that choice to start your business. and it amuses me that you love to harrass your target audience by ripping me, torch, v, etc.

Guest BillikenReport

media people should work for free? where did that come from?

imo, when you are reporting as billikenreport.com you are more a private business man than a media person. a media person works for a newpaper or a radio tv outlet and their salary is paid by advertising dollars.

... and subscriptions.

Don't you subscribe to the Belleville News-Democrat? At least in the past you probably have, as well as to the P-D.

You've said before you think the content on my site should be free. So I should spend a couple hours a day tracking down info, making long-distance phone calls, writing stories and taking time away from my family and other jobs so I can produce free content for you?

Guest BillikenReport

how is what nate does different than any other media person. They discover information, analyze it, and (often for a fee) release it to the public.

Because Roy doesn't like me.

He thinks that I made up things to try to bring down the Brad Soderberg era of Saint Louis University basketball.

Though there must have been something to some of the things I was posting, or BS would still be the coach.

This goes for everyone.

I am growing very tired of some of the pissing matches that are going around here. Anyone who reads this board regularly knows what I am talking about. If you want to talk basketball or recruiting fine. But I even get tired of coming to Billikens.com to see people take old grudges out on one another. :angry:

This goes for everyone.

I am growing very tired of some of the pissing matches that are going around here. Anyone who reads this board regularly knows what I am talking about. If you want to talk basketball or recruiting fine. But I even get tired of coming to Billikens.com to see people take old grudges out on one another. :angry:

Just a random observation from a newcomer but it seems like there is a certain same person that is always involved in these pissing matches. Hmmm. I wonder if they're untouchable. Probably not my place to comment though so I'll leave it at that.

In unrelated news, how about that women's National team. On to the semis.

Just a random observation from a newcomer but it seems like there is a certain same person that is always involved in these pissing matches. Hmmm. I wonder if they're untouchable. Probably not my place to comment though so I'll leave it at that.

In unrelated news, how about that women's National team. On to the semis.

Hmm...I don't think you are such a newcomer but nonetheless. :angry:

The people that come forefront to mind often make great contributions to this forum, some of the most valuable at times. However, there is an easy private message system people can use.

I could have done this by PM myself, but suspensions will be dealt if these sorts of spats continue.

... and subscriptions.

Don't you subscribe to the Belleville News-Democrat? At least in the past you probably have, as well as to the P-D.

You've said before you think the content on my site should be free. So I should spend a couple hours a day tracking down info, making long-distance phone calls, writing stories and taking time away from my family and other jobs so I can produce free content for you?

i havent subscribed to a newspaper or magazine for a number of years now. why? it is on the internet.

i dont recall telling you how to run your site. but i also would be a reader if it was indeed free with expenses paid by advertising. until i see that the content warrants a subscription, i wouldnt subscribe to anything.