Way to go Joe

with a Billiken mention in his resteraunt review in today's get out.

Though you could have equated Vito's superiority over JJ Twigs to The Bills superiority over Dayton.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Mmmmm Mama Lafata's food...yum....and Vito is a good kid. Free plug for Vito's.

Now, on a separate topic, if STL could only get more Northeast style(NYC, CT, etc...) pizza joints...like a La Pizza(not the same but close enough for example purposes and very good).

:)

Do you have a couple of recommendations for Mexican and Seafood in St. Louis?....a couple of types I struggle with in the area for quality and likeability, prefer more authetic for Mexican.) Thanks.

(Lived in NYC and Chicago and just not a fan of Chicago piza....I'll eat any Pizza of course...but NYC, and some of the smaller towns and mom and pops in CT are very good))

Seafood: There's a new joint in Clayton where Ramon's Jalapeno was opening today. Oceano Bistro, or something like that. Spent a ton of bucks on the renovation, so I'm hopeful about the fish.

Mexican: El Gallo Jiro, 5606 Collinsville Road in Fairmont City, near Cahokia Mounds. I also like Senor Pique, Taqueria Chihuahua and Mi Lupita on Manchester Road out Manchester/Ellisville/Ballwin way, and I've heard tell that a couple of the places on Cherokee Street have cleaned up their acts to where they come close to the old Taqueria Azteca.

Mexican: Also Tequila's in Columbia, IL. Granted it's a "chain", I feel it's the best one around St. Louis. Never have had a problem there, and their bartender is VERY good at making those great margaritas there.