Frank at 10:11

bauman

Still saying that his sources are saying it is on track, BUT he sounds discouraged and/or frustrated. Pointed out that as of now no PC has been scheduled and that SLU media people know that tomorrow is the NFL draft and the Cubs series and Sat and Sun are not good media days.

Frank sounded like I and many posters are feeling-this is quickly approaching ridiculous and he (we) are getting fed up. Either $h!+ or get off the pot. We need to get a coach before only Floyd Irons is available---at least we wouldn't need to buy any new uniforms for a while and V would have the recruiting coordinator position.

With all the valleys of this Majerus issues, I am still going for the ride that that we would reach that mountain of bliss. Fr. B wouldn't make a fool of himself in front of the media yesterday without knowing that in the far end he would get an ace in the final deal. I would be more dissapointed if yesterday Julius Hunter (PR Guy) was the one who came out and answered the questions.

Judging by the way that Biondi has been ridiculed in the press lately, if he blew this now, especially after yesterday, the press would have a field day with him. He can't afford at this point to make an ##### out of himself anymore than he already has.

Get it done Larry!