One shot

slufanskip

To continue on a comment made by Roy on a previous thread

You are down by 1 10 seconds left ... which current or former Bill do you want to take the shot ... list your top 5 in order

Mine would be

1. Marque ... best in the clutch ... proven over and over

2. Larry ... best offensive player I've seen in a Billiken uniform

3. Justin ... very balanced able to score inside or out

4. Reggie ... Great shot ... decent drive

5. Mo Jeff ... ability to get to the hole or pull up

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I really missed Claggett ... I think he would replace Mo Jeff. in my list ... Sorry but I wouldn't put Highmark in the top 5 ... probably 7th behind Mo Jeff at 6th.

You guys don't want to list your 5. How about if I put SPUMAC in the thread

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

i would have both high mark and clags in the top ten. but i will stick with hughes, love, perry, jeffers and bryant as the 5 i want to shoot the last shot.

He was at the South Florida game. Looked pretty much the same, 6'8 170 pounds. He had a rough life after SLU at one point was homeless I believe. He has turned his life around since then.

My father says he will take him ahead of every player SLU has had besides Roland, Bonner and Easy Ed. That is good enough for me. Those early 70s teams must have been strange to watch. A 6'8 point guard in Rogers and 6'4 center in Bill Paradoski

I would pretty much agree with everyone's lists. I would let any of those guys take a buzzer-beater for me (Marque has to be #1).

However...

If I had to pick one guy to take one shot at the end of the first half, it would have to be Carl Turner. I seem to remember him hitting 4-5 bombs right before halftime, some from as far as half-court.