The genius named Pulley

bauman

Is he hurt? Is he pulley(sic) his old SLU tricks and not going to class? Granted I'm not a Mizzou BB fan so I may have missed some info on him but I was surprised to see this savior of State U not get in the game last night and nothing was said about it in the PD article on the game.

Went on the Tigerboard and nothing really solid was said about RP's absence. It seems strange when a player who started for you a couple of games ago doesn't play in a game and nothing is said or written about it. Can you imagine Josh not playing last night and nothing being said today in the paper or in Pretty Q's post-game comments?

VERY STRANGE, Q.

basically, the reason he isnt playing is he sucks. he is just about the worst player on the team. in the texas game, i was embarrassed for him by the way the defense guarded him. basically backing off ten feet whenever he got the ball.

MooFan, why are you here? First of all, you seem to have more posts since you've been back than Roy. Aren't you a college student?

Secondly, you say how all these posts are about MU and ask us to change the name. Well, why are you even on this board? What do you ever contribute about SLU? You frickin respond to almost EVERY darn post. Why is that? I looked over the posts the last few days, and you have posted so many times. I can't keep up, nor do I try to. Seriously, why are you here? You offer zero credibility. Look at one of the posts last night and like 8 different posters were posting and you were responding to all of them. You give an answer for everything - I mean everything and then you make a statement about "obsession". You're like one of those guys at a party and is the first one drunk and then annoys the crap out of everyone from that point forward, because he replies to everything no matter how wrong or off base. He speaks just to speak with usually nothing to say, but as long as he's talking, he feels good. Meanwhile everybody else rolls their eyes and laugh at what a joke he is.

Hey, So long as you keep making paragraph long posts about me, You seem to care. I answer people because I enjoy to. They answer me back. This tells me that they must enjoy responding to me, even in argument. If you guys don't enjoy reading what I have to say, don't read it- and by all means, don't respond. I'll probably still post.

Don't you have a life? You sound like some immature teenager arguing with his older brother. I don't post that often, but I read (at least the headlines) every day and you really act like you are about 17 years old. GROW UP and leave us alone. If you don't like what we post here, just go away. You have every right to like Mizzou, but your childish immaturity that you display EVERY BLOODY day on this board is getting very annoying. I know, I know, freedom of speech, you have your rights. But that is not my point. My point is exercise those rights maturely. Let us have our discussion, whether it is about the Billikens, Quin Snyder, Randy Pulley, the weather, or Norwegian politics.

And please don't come back with the "if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it" b.s. If your posts were infrequent, that wouldn't be a problem, but you have posted over 320 times in a short period!!! You dominate certain threads with nothing but arguments, immature rants, and sarcastic comments.

I'm sure you are a nice person, but your persona on this board is just immensely immature and irritating. Please just go away. Please.