Coaching Staff @ First Watch with Recruit - 3/18

The Don

I don't know about Falker, but I recall Shaw and Tatum being at least 3-star recruits.

If SLU can't consistently sign 3-star recruits, then it has no business paying a head coach over half a million per year and spending $80 million on new facilities.

How do you know he isn't as good as many 3 star recruits? How many did Tommie and Kevin have, and they are both better than many players with more stars behind their name. Don't you think you ought to at least see a kid play before determining he is no good.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I didn't say he would be no good, but for a typical spring signing of a player with no St. Louis connection, I expect Drejaj or Danny Brown at the best and Dixon or Okeafor at the worst. Anyway you slice it, these late signings are role players.

I don't think we should put too much stock in those rankings. Scout had Falker and Tatum as two-star recruits. Shaw was three.

They have Mitchell, Peterson and Correia all as two-stars. Relphorde is three.

Obi and Dustin were also three-star recruits. Knollmeyer two.

were reggie bryant, izik ohannon, and tom frericks role players? just trying to understand your boundaries.