Iggy is an imposter!

strode

1 hour ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Great stuff! I listen the the morning after show.  But not a die hard.   Although, I have wondered if the wizard on this site is the same wizard Tim talks about on the show that makes a living on draft kings and sports gambling since both persons seem to be very numbers centric… 

I believe @The Wiz has posted before that he does do some wagering based on his formula, but I wouldn't swear to it, and I'm not saying he's necessarily the guy you're referring to

On 7/14/2021 at 10:37 PM, TheA_Bomb said:

Only 1 way to settle who can use the Iggy namesake..........

IGGY SHOWDOWN* SALINA KS

Bring yer paystubs!

*both Chode and Iggy may represent themselves in the engagement or choose a representative

Spent the night in Salina a week ago tonight, kinda quiet.

2 hours ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Great stuff! I listen the the morning after show.  But not a die hard.   Although, I have wondered if the wizard on this site is the same wizard Tim talks about on the show that makes a living on draft kings and sports gambling since both persons seem to be very numbers centric… 

Not to speak for the Wiz but I believe he is involved in finance at a higher level. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, willie said:

Not to speak for the Wiz but I believe he is involved in finance at a higher level. 

You are correct ....I use my true wizardry skills for the big money.