You People Are Hilarious

Taj79

You're like my father, bless his 74-year-old soul. He has never lost a game he coached for the Phillies, the Sixers and the Eagles. Of course, he's never been officially employed by any of them but you catch my drift. On the plus side, he's 74 and still is a back judge for high school football in Pennsylvania. I hope I can move as well as he does when I'm 74. In other words, he knows the game(s).

Which is more than I can say about some of you. You know it all based on television. You know exactly what someone is and how they played based on ill-conceived misperceptions and a two-dimensional image. You support "your" team by being brave-yet-anonymous posters hiding behind the safety of cyber-space. I was there and I can tell you guys that YOU don't have a clue.

I'd love to give all sorts of "insider" trading and gossip, who the hot button recruits are, what the game plan is, who's coming to dinner in 2008, what the plans are for a number of items. You know what? Choke on it. I'll tell you everything next year when we're sitting around together in Room 112 on the left side of the lobby. Until then, b*tch your little lives away.

I am just extremely disappointed. 3 friends and I were ready to drive to A City. We had our bags packed, went to watch the game, and were absolutely ready to leave and drive straight through to watch this team play one game.

I haven't been that excited about a game in a long time, and to watch us lay the biggest of eggs is really a disappointment.

Taj great post,

Illinibilliken, Taj is not referring to those who were truly wanting a good game and win last night. Rather the people who posted on this board last night over and over again in seeming rejoice.

I am dissapointed in this season. I do however think we are still moving in the right direction. We have to do better, I believe with hard work we can.

Taj I would be happy to hear any info you have.

Taj,

I'd like to know what is going on.

I've read a lot of criticism from some on this board about anonymous posters. My issue there is a real concern re identity theft. A relative was a victim of that, and it was a big mess for her getting out of it. If anyone really wants to know more about me, send me a private message. If anyone is out here in the Bay Area, I'd be happy to show you around.

... and I might let you in on things. That's a given for Bay Ara, 3-Star, Basketbill some others .... it's not a carte blanche promise to fill every request, I will certainly allow those idiots to choke on things as I choose fit.

Here's a tidbit ... while no one said this directly, I'd be willing to bet that the Athletic Department knows how to spell "m-e-t-z-i-n-g-e-r" and any job application with that name on it would be appreciated so that the paper its written on can be used to fire up the old boilers in West Pine Gym when they go down again. Now that's funny!

Don't flatter the guy he doesn't matter that much. Just some idiot annoying like a gnat buzzing around your face. I've decided to not read the posts of the idiots and thus not respond which bumps the message up higher and gives them some type of legitimacy.