Billikens

I think it is pretty obvious that this team did not reach the level we had all predicted and expected. Why allow this to happen and say oh well we won two games in the conference tournament? Why make excuses for Brad Soderberg? Why not see it as it truly is; we expected this to be a NCAA Tournament level team and now we are hoping for a NIT bid. That is not acceptable. Anyone who is satisfied with this season should &l;censored&r; for having such low standards. This is unacceptable. We are recruiting kids who have no other D-I offers, what the hell is going on. We have a coaching staff content with being mid-major at best, &l;bleep&r; that. Demand more and get these clowns out. St. Louis deserves better than the junk Saint Louis University is putting on the floor. It is time to move on and bring in a coach who is going to say why not SLU, why not St. Louis and is going to bring this program to the next level. It is time to realize Brad Soderberg and his son Kramer are not the answer. What has this man done in his 5 years with this program and why does he still deserve a job?

Edit: As for my language, I have no problem being a baboon's behind.

The debate isn't the problem, we are all damn upset with that GARBAGE that was put on the floor against a mediocre GW (they seemed to be on the TV at least), but the problem is the LANGUAGE, clean up that stuff, we dont need lewd comments or excessive language, clean up your arguement, please.

I could care less if you are upset with the language I used. Maybe more people should worry more about the state of the program than than the language on this board. How can anyone accept the result of tonight and this season? How can anyone accept the level of the recruits we are bringing in? Maybe you all should grow some balls and say this is not good enough. We are talking about three kids who will go down as the best talents at their position and we may not even make the NIT. How can anyone sit here and defend that? If I was the AD I would tell Soderberg he needs to go and I hope his Physical Education degree serves him well in finding his next job. I hope your son enjoyed pretending to be a Billiken basketball player, now you can be what you truly are and thats a mid major basketball player. Get upset about my language, I am not a ***** that will stand for this bull****.

Don't bash Kramer, he's a fine ball player and would likely as not make a good addition to this team.

What happened tonight was unacceptable, no question about it.

In the first half we had about as many turnovers as we had points.

What kind of a joke is this? are we playing clowns out there?

We had no sense of urgency the entire game.

Then we blame it on.... fatigue... fatigue be damned, this is not high school. this is not little league, this is division one college basketball, you come to play, or you dont come at all.

I'm merely saying that your rage-fueled language was not appropriate, not your upset at the performance in that game

That was unacceptable, I expect to see that......... stufff... in D-2 or D-3.

I am not a Billiken Club member, matter fact I have never even paid for a ticket to a Billiken game. Does that make me less of a fan?

That was your statement. The simple answer to your question is yes it does. To do what you want done takes money, yet you proudly say you don't give any. Who are you to determine what is acceptable. Again the answer is simple.

I'd love to hear you say the thngs you say on this board to Brad or Kramers face. You should be proud, you are a great fan with your high expectations and all. Do you go to Dierbergs with no money and expect to come out with a gallon of milk? Sorry ... my bad I'm guessing you do.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

congrats fgwl, i didnt think you could sink any lower than the liddell tea bag post, but you accomplished it.

there is a difference between being disappointed and saying the things you said above. that is unacceptable. you do not deserve the priviledge (and that is what this message board is a priviledge not a right) to post here. i hope you and tkbilliken are gone soon.

the state of the progam has a better chance of improving if blowhards like you that take freebie tickets and dont contribute a dime to the program would turn that around. but somehow you think a barrage of xrated filth will improve the team instead of supporting the program.