Tonight's Game!

There's another game tonight...I may die from Billiken overload. Did anybody find any free streaming?

Did the feed from CN8 suck for everybody else? It was horrible for me. Easily the worst quality of the year (but the Duquesne game was probably the best) I wonder if you purchase it from CSTV, if it would be much better.

Predictions? I think Ian is gonna have a huge game...posting a double double against the smaller GW team. 71-65 Billikens.

We will need big production from someone off the bench. I have a feeling Danny and JJ will get big minutes again tonight to the collective athletic ability of GW. Maybe Danny can somehow find his stroke and knock down some 3s.

I can't wait to get home from work and get the cold beer flowing.

...here's the first tidbit i found from GW's board.

"BY: bcd

3/9/2007 2:04:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's on Fox Sports Cincinnati, availble on both DISH and DirecTV in that region and on their respective "sports" package option for folks not living near Cincy. I think it's ~$5/mo on DISH and ~$7/mo on D*, you can order it today and cancel it tomorrow and pay for a month + any cancelling fee ($5?). That's about the same price as paying for it via CSTV.com. It's FREEEEEEE on CN8.tv but the quality is pretty crappy (that's how I "watched" it last night - I could tell stuff was happening, but I couldn't tell WHAT was happening)"

I wish there was some way to know if paying for it would increase the quality. I doubt it would, but you never know with the shoddy operation CSTV runs. I could barely watch last night...so I went to my parents place to use their dish. I'd rather not do that again...being a Friday night and all, the bourbon will be flowing like water.